Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th September 2017, 21:03   #501
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Armstrong View Post
Coolcat - Jeff, can you advise please - On my return from the Med the sat nav went haywire - It kept trying to bring me along a road which ran parallel to the one I was on. It really went berserk. Now, was this the fault of the 'Star' or the SD card? It recognized all routes on the way down OK.Same roads
cheers
John
HI John

Its nothing to do with the Head unit for certain, Its something to do with IGO8 maps or your route planning

Sean
Radioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 11:03   #502
John Armstrong
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Diesel Saloon

Sean, Thanks for the response but the sd card came from you just some months ago..... John
John Armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 17:36   #503
KernowRover
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon, 2.5 V6

Quote:
Have you tried the IPOD Plugged to the correct USB, There is Only ONE That is for IPOD. Not just any USB lead .
Hi Sean,
Just tried my ipod nano in the ipod input and success it worked for 30 minutes, then suddenly it stopped.

Now when I try it states incompatible unit.

Regards
Tom.

The Walnut Bling King.

KernowRover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2017, 07:24   #504
Peterd1947
Regular poster

MG ZT 260

Default Navall Star Wi fi

I cannot connect my Navall 3 to my wi fi even though the wi fi signal is strong. Every time I try to use the browser it says not cnnected. Anyone know the process?
Peterd1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2017, 16:42   #505
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterd1947 View Post
I cannot connect my Navall 3 to my wi fi even though the wi fi signal is strong. Every time I try to use the browser it says not cnnected. Anyone know the process?
Hi Peter , First is your Wifi turned on in the settings?

And then you have to set it up there with password etc to your wifi source.
Old 27th October 2017, 16:40   #506
Peterd1947
Regular poster

MG ZT 260

Thanks Jeff - Checked the settings and Wi-fi is connected and signal excellent @ 65mps. What if anything do I have to do now?
Peterd1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2017, 17:10   #507
Simulator
Regular poster

Rover 75 saloon

Default swc

A while ago I had trouble with my dash cam not replaying and over a few weeks gave Sean some stick over it. I eventually found that the sd card I was using had a damaged 'copper finger'. On replacing it the dashcam is now working fine - my apologies Sean.
However, I have had trouble with the SWC not working, As I had removed a symphony unit when fitting the 'star' I assumed as it was plug & play there was no further wiring to do. I have checked the steering wheel controls and the horn works ok so assume the rotary connector is ok. Have I missed something or can anyone help?
Simulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2017, 17:43   #508
MDW
Regular poster

MG ZT-T 180+ Sports Auto SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulator View Post
A while ago I had trouble with my dash cam not replaying and over a few weeks gave Sean some stick over it. I eventually found that the sd card I was using had a damaged 'copper finger'. On replacing it the dashcam is now working fine - my apologies Sean.

However, I have had trouble with the SWC not working, As I had removed a symphony unit when fitting the 'star' I assumed as it was plug & play there was no further wiring to do. I have checked the steering wheel controls and the horn works ok so assume the rotary connector is ok. Have I missed something or can anyone help?

Did you connect the swc connectors into the red connector block on the loom which came with the star?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 MG ZT-T 180+ Sports Auto SE
1964 MGB Roadster

Former owner of:
2002 Rover 75 Tourer CDT, used by Rover for Commonwealth Games.
1984 Rover SD1 2300S

Gone but not forgotten..
MDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2017, 17:55   #509
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
You will need to splice into the two wires on the red connector and splice those two to the orange/blue and purple/blue wires on the iso connector of the car loom.
It doesn't matter which way round
Old 19th November 2017, 18:25   #510
Radioguy
Banned

None

Quote:
Hi Gerry

I have sent you a Picture showing the connections

Thanks , Glad the DVR is up and running.......Was quite a perplexing issue !

Sean