Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th October 2011, 22:21   #591
blacknwhite
Posted a thing or two

Black Rover 75 Connie CDT and Twilight Chromactive ZT Turbo

I have spend two hours reading this thread. Must admit to missing out 20-30 pages in the middle. I showed my lass the pics, so that's my Christmas present from her, sort out - full set (certainly going to beat the usual jumpers, trousers and shirts).

It would however, be a great deal easier if the full set plus additional items like door caps, seat switch covers etc were all listed in a single sticky for ease of referrence rather than having to trawl through 50+ pages to make sure you ain't missed something. With up to date prices i.e. basic set £53+£10 p&p add £.... for additional options with order.

Just a thought.
blacknwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2011, 22:43   #592
Jim Jamieson
This is my second home

Rover less !

I've already got mine for my birthday next week so that means I can ask for something else for Christmas

Just a point on ordering I found it slightly confusing as regards the stereo kit, thinking the base kit was correct.
It would be easier for us "old uns" to have the stereo name and part no on the options list.
As you guessed I ordered the wrong kit so now I have a spare base stereo plate.
The rest is now fitted and looking luverly so just waiting on the correct Harmony plate.

Now for that Christmas list

JYJ
Jim Jamieson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2011, 12:23   #593
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

I accept the comments about finding out what is available and at what cost, and have had this in mind for a while, I asked Simon for a master list of everything he can make for us with the current prices but there will be no such list i am afraid.

It surprised me looking back that i started this thread in October 2009 and there are now almost 600 posts added.

I have now updated post 1 with the latest schematic which does now include all the stereo options and you should be able to recognise which one you have from the pictures, if you are in any doubt please ask Simon by dropping him an e mail before you order to avoid ordering any incorrect items.

I have also added the schematic and prices for the sunvisors and rear air vent covers.

What Simon says about the other bits he makes such as the steering wheel centres are that they are usually one off pieces for members and therefore he doesnt add them to his main kit as not everyone wants one but he is more than happy to make bespoke pieces if you contact him direct with accurate measurements or better still send him the item that needs covering as a template.

The seat sides are the latest project - see my post above - and when they are available i will also add them to post 1 -the chrome switch surrounds and front chome air vent covers are not being made at the moment whilst Simon sources a different material to use.

I think one of the problems with bespoke pieces is that we dont become aware of them or we might also want them so could i request that any member who has a bespoke piece made by Simon shares it on this forum with a picture and price and i can then add it to the items available in post 1, so if you already have a piece that has been made specially please let us know.

Finally Simon is short on light oak at the moment, he is trying to order some but his supplier is asking for a very large minimum order which he is trying to negotiate on.

Please now go to post 1 and view the update

Thanks

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2011, 20:45   #594
blacknwhite
Posted a thing or two

Black Rover 75 Connie CDT and Twilight Chromactive ZT Turbo

Well done Trebor. Much easier. I'm assuming you'll add to this as things become available. Defo in for some of this.
blacknwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2011, 21:12   #595
trebor
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknwhite View Post
Well done Trebor. Much easier. I'm assuming you'll add to this as things become available. Defo in for some of this.
yes any items that become available will be at post 1 with a picture and price

Robs Car Gallery

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
Old 11th November 2011, 21:56   #596
MisterTomez
Gets stuck in

'00 BMW 535i Auto M-Sport, '99 Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Auto

No further word on the seat sides then Rob?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Trimmed like a first class cabin on the Titanic...before it sank." ---------- "The LPG'd, civilized psychopath."
MisterTomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2011, 16:41   #597
trebor
This is my second home

wont be long now as just putting finishing adjustments on them and i will post up some pics, please dont order yet but you will get them for Xmas so get your wish list out, will be about £20 each side

Robs Car Gallery

Old 12th November 2011, 17:08   #598
MisterTomez
Gets stuck in

'00 BMW 535i Auto M-Sport, '99 Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Auto

Ok thanks for that, will that include the memory version as well?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Trimmed like a first class cabin on the Titanic...before it sank." ---------- "The LPG'd, civilized psychopath."
MisterTomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2011, 18:18   #599
trebor
This is my second home

Yes with or without memory same price

Robs Car Gallery

Old 12th November 2011, 19:36   #600
Swordy
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 Saloon, Rover 75 Tourer

Default Thats good news.....

Hi,
Thats good news.....great work.
I'll put that on my list...if father Christmas doesn't get them...I'll just have to treat myself .

Paul
Swordy is offline   Reply With Quote