Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: Scotland
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 10th February 2013, 19:58   #81
Astraeus
Regional Secretary North Scotland

MG ZS Exclusive 1.0T Auto 2022

Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,058 Posts
Default Last bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennine View Post
I'm sure you will be and it's so very kind of you to offer. Will you be waxing them for us as well Chris
As for the last bit..................err.............No!

Chris
Astraeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2013, 20:36   #82
Ennine
Posted a thing or two

Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraeus View Post
As for the last bit..................err.............No!

Chris
Being serious for a moment, it's very much appreciated, all the hard work you are putting into this meet.

How to: Replace touch screen Navall II

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ennine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2013, 21:59   #83
stugee
Avid contributor

MG ZT+ 1.8T

I'd like to come along for a T4 session and possibly get a spare key programmed. Is there any particular day that is quieter as I'd probably come that day!
"Torque" is how far you take the wall with you.
stugee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2013, 09:16   #84
Astraeus

Unhappy Sadness

It is with great sadness that Wendy and I heard of the passing of Tam (Rotrex) this week. While we only met him once I spoke to him on the club site on numerous occasions. Although I had known for a while exactly how serious his illness was it was still a shock to hear that he had passed on. He was intending coming to our meet and perhaps bringing some bits to sell. He showed great encouragement to me in organising this event. Life can be very unfair.
Rest in peace Tam. Our thoughts and love to your family.
Chris & Wendy
Old 18th February 2013, 22:19   #85
Jim Jamieson
This is my second home

Rover less !

Quote:

I could bring my house and pressure washer if there is. Think I am going to be exhausted after this!

Chris
Gees Chris ! you will certainly be exhausted if you bring this along, but won't the neighbours notice there's something missing

We will be up on the Friday evening so hopefully with some lovely Perthshire weather I'll be able to clean mine up.

JYJ
Jim Jamieson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2013, 16:30   #86
Astraeus

Default Ooooops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jamieson View Post
Gees Chris ! you will certainly be exhausted if you bring this along, but won't the neighbours notice there's something missing

We will be up on the Friday evening so hopefully with some lovely Perthshire weather I'll be able to clean mine up.

JYJ
Typo......honestly....

Old 1st March 2013, 08:23   #87
Astraeus

Talking 30+? Need your Email addresses please

Hi

There are now 29 members confirmed for our meeting at Perth. (my knees are starting to knock at the thought of inflicting my singing on you all!)
Could you all please send me your normal email address please via PM on here. I have some info to send out and some info to get from you.
Shaping up well. It would be incredible if this weather was to hold up towrads the end of March. I checked records and around that time was...well....actually our summer last year!

So, if you know of anyone thinking about coming...get them to commit and make it over 30 members. We will have in excess of 30 cars there as a couple of us are bringing more than 1!

Chris
Old 2nd March 2013, 19:57   #88
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Skylodge booked
Old 3rd March 2013, 19:38   #89
tricia1470
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Scottish T4 & Weekend Event at Perth Airport 23rd/24th March 2013
As Per Club rules :- Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.
Here are the details of our Scottish T4 meet and Weekend Event on 23rd & 24th March 2013. (Open to all!)u
The event is to take place based at Perth Airport http://www.perthairport.eu/ thanks to the kind permission of Morris Leslie Group. There are a number of things planned for the weekend and all club members both North and South of the border are welcome to attend for one or both of the two days. T4 sessions may be available from Gary (Lovel from Aberdeen) & Brian (Marina Brian from Newcastle.) Contact them directly for details.
Microlight and Microlight Aircraft flights are to be available (Weather permitting) at group rates from The Scottish Microlight Flight Centre that is based at the Airport. These will be booked directly with them but please notify me first so I can ensure you get the reduced rate. The following link gives some more details.
http://scottishmfc.co.uk/
Our reduced rates giving a good saving on standard prices are :-
20 minute flights for £45 (Flexwing) and £55 (Fixed wing).
30 minute flights for £55 (Flexwing) and £65 (Fixed wing).
An informative video on this site’s home page gives you all a taster of that activity but also shows the Scottish Aero Clubhouse where we hope to have a joint barbecue on the Saturday night. ( It shows the Microlight Aircraft on the homepage but not the video) Come on now, who is going to be brave and join me? I have flown from here in my friends aircraft and the scenery is fantastic! One thing for us to prove wrong though, is that Ian tells me when you have been up we will get rid of our land based craft!
I have also arranged a fantastic private tour of Scone Palace on Sunday at 1pm. This is a week before official opening and I am very grateful that they have agreed to this. We have also been offered the opportunity to park up our cars on the gravel in front of the Palace to give some fantastic photo opportunities. The cost of this tour is £10 per person and is very good value. This is the charge for a tour of the Palace and grounds. This will be paid on the day but needs to be booked through me.
http://www.scone-palace.co.uk/
On Saturday evening we will have live music courtesy of Anna (Scooterchick) and a couple of my mates and their guitars. Oh yes and me on my Bass Guitar (Groan)! Free entertainment. If you give me a fee I will put my guitar away! Any other musicians coming please let me know!
For those of you wanting to stay overnight I have spoken to Skylodge (On site Travelodge style hotel)and their very competitive rates include a free continental breakfast. This is to be booked directly with them. This can be done online. When you have booked can you let me know so I can keep a record. Basic (Limited availability ) double rooms are only £35 and standard £41. There are also a couple of family rooms. This is great value. Perhaps anyone travelling far may want to stay on Friday as well. Book now to guarantee a room. Plenty free at the moment. Here is their website.
http://www.skylodgeperth.co.uk/
Footnote- Please Read!
It is my intention to take out single event public liability insurance for this event to cover us. The cost is circa £65. (This has now been purchased and cost £85 for the two days.) It would be great if members could make a payment of £5 per car for each day. The excess will be donated to The Scottish Aero Club that is based here. It is their facilities that we will be using. Morris Leslie Group have asked us to make a donation here instead of any payment for use of their site.
If you are going to attend please notify me by PM of your Forum name, Real name and contact number and anything you would like to book or have booked directly. I will keep a running note on the Scottish Events thread of the Forum names of those intending to attend and what they wish to do. It would also be helpful to know if you are planning to attend both or one day.

Caravan facilities are available nearby
http://www.campingandcaravanningclub...s.aspx?id=7260
Photographs of the event are to be taken and will be free in electronic format to members after event.

Best Regards to all and hope to see you there.

Chris

Confirmed so far

MarinaBrian (T4) (Two days)
Lovel (Gary) (T4) (one day)

Scooterchick (One day & melodic singing-unlike Chris!)
LittleMissMT (one day & more melodic singing!)

Astraeus (Both days 2 adults)
Flyer (Both days 2 adults)
Flying Banana (Both days)
Terrorfex (Both days 1+1 poss adults)
iandb1970 (one day)
75 Tourer (one day)
Ennine (One day)
Alan_G (One day -possibly two)
Gurgle 260 (Both days 2 adults)
Jim Jamieson (Both days 2 adults)
Tim_Burgess (both days 2 adults)
1977Andrew (1 day possibly 2)
AldoR. (both days 2 adults)
Buzzardjohn (both days)
Graham1961 (both days 1 adult)
Trikey (Sunday 1 adult)
Georgetrike (Sunday 1 adult)
Kbonney88 (both days 1adult)
mmcwalter (Sunday 1 adult)
stugee (one day 1 adult)
freebyrd(Sunday 1 adult)
woodsie (Newbie-Saturday 1 adult)
tricia1470 (Saturday 1 adult)

Non Rover75 or MG ZT Owners

John and Kate Lorimer (and guitar)
Ronnie Stewart (and guitar)
Joan and Ian Roy (and cameras!)

[B]EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet/event in any way.

Hun I need changed to 2 adults and 1 sprog
Old 3rd March 2013, 19:39   #90
tricia1470
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooterchick View Post
Hope you can make it Tricia, would be nice to meet you

Im a coming eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek going to be so great and I bring choccy cake LOL