Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th March 2024, 09:48   #1
RIP Ronnie

Rover 75 Tourer (now RIP😭)

Smile Lots of spare parts off a 2002 Mk 1 Tourer

Hi all

**** ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE STILL FOR SALE BEFORE GOING ON FLEABAY ****

The car: Tourer - Right Hand Drive
Engine: 2 litre BMW diesel
Year: 2002
Body: Mk 1, pre-facelist
Colour Scheme: Smokestone and light grey, walnut trim throughout (alas plastic☹️)

Photos of the parts can be requested by E-MAIL, which is the quickest option as I keep my email open 24/7

Everything was in perfect working order when I removed it from my car, and therefore everything is sold in good faith on a first come basis

Postage is extra, items sent by Royal Mail and payments are by bank transfer only please

----------------------------------------

CHROME TRIM - finishers - parts 1,3,4,6,7,8 on Rimmerbros

Front bumper corner finishers NS and OS £9 each

Rear bumper corner finisher with end piece OS £9

Rear bumper long central finisher £9

Tailgate numberplate finisher £9

Front wing finisher NS and OS £9 each

Front door finishers along line of handles NS and OS £9 each

Front door finisher short length behind blank-door lock housing and OS door lock housing £2 each

Rear door finishers along line of handles NS and OS £9 each

Rear door finishers short length behind blank-door lock housing NS and OS £2 each

Rear tonneau finisher NS and OS £9 each

Rear passenger door chrome and rubber finisher 'at bottom of window line' (DDE101570MMM) NS and OS £9 each

Rear chrome finisher at bottom of boot side window, drivers side £9

CHROME TRIM - tread plates - parts 4,5 on Rimmerbros

Plate-floor cover rear sill treads in Chrome EAP100980 /EAP100890 / EAP100970 / EAP100880 £2 each

Plate-floor cover front sill treads in Chrome EAP100960 / EAP100660 - NS and OS £4 each

Rubber door seals, original with felt edging, immaculate clean condition, no rips, tears, cracks or holes. The rubbers are smooth and soft and have a lot of life left in them. Remaining seals available are: front passenger, left rear passenger, right rear passenger. These are the seals that fit to the car body, not the doors themselves. Please ensure these will fit your car before buying, as these are for a Tourer/estate 75, not the saloon. Due to their excellent condition, I am looking for £35 each.

Rubber Witter towbar cover - £1

Rear load space safety net hooks that the net fixes into to keep it up - left side EPP100050 / right side EPP100040 - x2 of each available - £1.50 each

Central locking receiver, fits behind the instrument panel, YWY000080 - £15

Under floor storage tray, which sits inside the spare wheel space under the lift up floor panel, immaculate condition - £10

MANN oil filter, complete with sealing ring and copper washer, part no. HU718/1z - £2

Fuel Sender Locking Ring - ESR3808 on Rimmerbros - 2 available, £2 each

Instrument Speedo cluster in MPH with trip computer, YAC112393 - £40

Front passenger door demist duct, 3 pieces, £2

Bumper spotlight surrounds, both £1.50 each

Spotlights, both £15 each

Bumper indicators, both £15 each

Engine bay fuse box complete with all fuses, lid and connectors £35

Original Rover dipstick, visible numbers 7785 134 ? £1

Power steering fluid reservoir CAP ONLY £1

Brake fluid reservoir CAP ONLY £1

Antifreeze expansion tank complete with cap £10

Screenwash reservoir complete with blue cap, and 2 pumps – one for front / rear screen, the other for the headlight washers (the headlight washer pump has minor facial damage as shown in pictures, never used on my car as the seller had changed the bumper to one without headlight washers and therefore blanked off the pipe to them so I cannot guarantee that this pump works) £30

Aircon refresher caps ‘H’ and ‘L’ - £1 for both

Xenons, both NS and OS - £85 each, due to weight I can deliver within Moray

Windscreen rain sensor with connector YBD105430 £8

Front bumper foam insert EKQ100090 £2

20 wheel bolts 50p each

ECU complete with case and connectors £65

Bonnet struts, both £4 each

SCUTTLE PANEL - parts 1-5 on Rimmerbros

1. Plenum-front end trim scuttle panel - faded black £15

2. + 3. Grille plenum inserts NS and OS, some broken clips, lattice work completely intact on both - £7.50 each

4. Shield plenum splash £5

5. Plenum splash shield baffle plate outer ECK100060 - £2.50

Plenum rubber edging strip, excellent clean condition, no cracks, rips or tears - £10

Both rear door cards in light and dark grey, no sagging that I can see. I have removed the grab handle, chrome bezel, door latch and speakers and speaker cover. These parts are available for sale separately - £10 each

Glove box drop down lid, complete with chrome handle and latch (lock) FFN100200 and FNC100090 - £3

Glove box carpet insert 50p

Entire walnut (plastic) dashboard, complete with all fitted vents, and original clock - £25

Walnut (plastic) trim at the top of the centre console - £2

Air con control unit - £20

CD control unit, with incorporated cassette player – the cassette player does work HOWEVER as to be expected, the head will have worn and become dirty with age, so the sound is distorted, but it never ate any of the tapes that I tried in it ! - £20

Gear knob, wood and dark grey / black leather - £15

Mid-dark grey gaitor for gear knob, few small holes where it’s been creased over time, complete with spotless chrome trim, and walnut (plastic) base plate - £5

Full set (5) headrests in deep sea green with pale grey piping around the edges. Sadly the one that was the driver’s side has been damaged, with a 2inch horizontal slit – this could be repaired by a competent seamstress or leather worker. The middle headrest for the back seats has rusting to the struts, which could easily be sanded down with a sheet of fine emery sandpaper - £25, will split 1,2,3,4 or all 5

Original genuine Rover (rubber) floor mats. Driver mat is SOLD. The front passenger one is ok with square rover emblem insert The driver’s side rear mat has suffered quite a bit of damage, and subsequently has holes and tears on one side. Passenger rear mat is intact. Apart from this damage they are in fairly good nick for their age - £9

Both horns, one at 400Hz one at 500Hz - £2 each

Tailgate drop-down cover which housed the emergency triangle, 1 broken bracket (the small one 1" wide on the inside, not the big hook brackets) - £3

Dashboard trim above instrument panel with fixing screws FAQ100520 - £1

Carpet sill finisher rear door ENA100970 - £1

DHC100320 front RH bumper intake duct grill with 3 x broken tabs - £2

DHC100330 front LH bumper intake duct grill (with a drilled hole done by previous owners) - £2

Front passenger grab handle with electric window switch, chrome bezel, with / without back fixing plate – minor marks to the underside of the handle - £10

Original speakers: front passenger, rear passenger, rear driver side – all XQM101100 – all set within the fixing brackets and all have connectors and screws - £5 each

Rear mudflaps with fixing clips - £15 for both

Original Owners Handbook / flipside Service History. The outer covers are quite ropey and the first page of the service page section, £1.00

Boot mounted Alpine CD player complete with CD cassette - £20

Original wheel brace, age related rough surface - £1

Original Jack and handle - £5

Original towing eye - £1

Driver side rubber mat insert for dashboard - £1

Passenger side rubber mat insert for dashboard - £2.5

Front central light (without sunvisor button) – minor damage to one of the internal fixing screwholes. Connector attached and 3inch of loom – YMK000800 - £10

Back seat light – perhaps for spares only as the bulb holes have damage - 50p

Boot light – perhaps for spares only as the previous bulb has made a little melt damage, and it says it’s for a Honda (!?), so I don’t know if it’s the original fitment? - 50p

Rear number plate lights – x2 lens covers ONLY - 50p each

LHS air channel ventilation grille rubber cabin air deflector JKG100130 - £1

Light control unit with front and rear fog switch YWC000200 - £20

Parking Aid with connectors and a small amount of loom. Not sure if this is working as I never had any sound on reversing – so I don’t know if it was the Aid or the sensors in the bumper at fault – 50p

Rear door card speaker covers – plastic with fabric cover x2 - 50p each

Link-front door sill button/latch – LH – FQK101253 (x1) - £1

Link-rear door sill button/latch – No. 8 on the diagram on RimmerBros (x1) - £1

Rear passenger double cup holder – the front clip on trim is missing - £4

Entire set of internal door handles in chrome, with oval surrounds in chrome – all in impeccable condition except for one of the handles which has a tiny bit of chrome missing at the hinge end of the handle. All oval surrounds are good condition except every single clip has broken, fixable with glue or tapping screws - handles £8 each, ovals £2 each, will sell separately or as a pair, or set

Light fitting for inside the spare wheel compartment, with a ‘tiny’ bit of loom wire attached - 50p

Rear bumper plastic load trim EAN101460 – age related scuff marks – from doing it’s job protecting the bumper - £8

Rear bumper tread plate DPP106010 – age related scuff marks – from doing it’s job protecting the rear bumper - £8

Sill carpet finisher in ash grey – front door – ENA100980 - £2

Complete set of exterior chrome handles, in very good condition for age, small underside pitting to 3 of the handles, but no peeling to any. End pieces are in mint condition, but nearly all the guide pins have broken on these (ugh!) each sold with the gaskets required, one of the larger gaskets is missing, but if I find it, I will forward it on after sale - handles £20 each, end pieces £2.50 each, will sell separately, as pairs or a set

Rear load cover with incorporated dog net - £25, due to weight I can deliver local in Moray

Lower steering column surround - £2

Front bumper stone guard - £8

Grille-front bumper lower - £8

Drivers Door Window & Mirror Switch Pack YUD100751PUY, with powerfold mirror button - £30

Central drivers armrest (black) complete with underneath storage compartment components - £25

Rear passenger side door grab handle complete with chrome bezel and electric window switch, very minor surface damage towards the underside near the bezel (not easily seen) - £10

Rear driver side door grab handle complete with chrome bezel and electric window switch, a few minor surface damage marks on handle - £10

Gas strut (small) for spare wheel compartment - £1

Alarm backup battery (from engine bay) - £12

Rear passenger ashtray - £2

Rear passenger air vent (situated above ashtray) - £2

Front door tweeters x2 - £1.50 each

Rear door tweeters x2 - £1.50 each

Heated front seats / cruise control / traction control switch panel - £18

Walnut (plastic) 4 hole trim for heated front seats / cruise control / traction control switch panel - £6

Piece of loom and connectors for heated front seats / cruise control / traction control switch panel - £4

Hazard / Door lock switch duo with (plastic) walnut surround and connectors - £6

Original Rover/MG interlocking wheel chocks, mint condition, never used - £8

Drop me an email if interested in anything and I will reply asap. I have priced to sell and will remove items as soon as they have been paid for

Please note NO PRICE IS SET IN STONE so sensible offers considered

Thanks for reading, and for your interest

Kezza

Last edited by RIP Ronnie; 19th April 2024 at 05:17..
RIP Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2024, 13:04   #2
BRG75
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer, 9th & 10th Rovers

PM on its way for the spare bulb kit

(email now sent as well)

Mike

Previously
2002 75 1.8 auto Club SE,
2000 75 1.8 auto Classic SE (Company Car)
1997 420 (Company Car)
1996 216 cabriolet,
198? 213 VDP
1986 SD1 V8 VDP,
1968 2000TC,
1966 2000.

Last edited by BRG75; 26th March 2024 at 13:11..
BRG75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2024, 18:39   #3
Raven Black
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon

Default Bulb kit

You beat me to it, Mike, missed that when reading the list of parts. If you don’t take, I will.
Cheers and well done.
Old 26th March 2024, 18:53   #4
RIP Ronnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Black View Post
You beat me to it, Mike, missed that when reading the list of parts. If you don’t take, I will.
Cheers and well done.
Mike got beaten to it by someone else by a whisker, pending transfer of funds😁

Thank you all for your interest
Old 30th March 2024, 12:45   #5
RIP Ronnie

***** stock list updated *****

Thank you

Kezza
Old 31st March 2024, 20:28   #6
RIP Ronnie

Thank you all for your interest and those that have received parcels, and have parcels on the way

Last edited by RIP Ronnie; 19th April 2024 at 05:18..
RIP Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote