Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st September 2019, 10:16   #11
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post
I've come to the sobering conclusion it is not for me about the cars, as much as it is about the owners.

I've just spent a most pleasant evening in the company of good friends, talking mostly rubbish, and do you know what? none of it made a jot of difference.

The cars are secondary, I've waxed lyrical about a lot of things for most of my adult life getting nowhere in particular, however it is the social aspect of 75 or ZT ownership that means the most to me, not the cars.

This may come as a surprise to a lot of people, but the cars are simply a conduit for me, I loved the social aspect that comes from ownership, much more so than owning one.

Anyway enough drive for one night, important day tomorrow methinks

Brian
I whole heartedly agree with you Brian. Having been out of Rover ownership for almost 2 years now, I have continued with my subscription to the club because of the strong friendships forged from it. I am like you now, I attend the meets to cstch up with friends near and far, and the cars are a bonus. I hope one day to own another 75, but as a toy or show car, rather than a daily driver.
Have a great weekend all of you.
# wishIwasthere.