Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > The Market
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 30th August 2009, 18:28   #1
uk_dave&gill
This is my second home

Default Two as new sofas - £550 the pair

Tried to sell these on eBay but with no joy...

Here's what we've got (copied Gill's prose to save me time!)

2 DFS SOFAS - 2 SEATER AND 3 SEATER

2 Seater... 72 inches wide / 38 inches front to back and 37 inches high
3 Seater... 86 inches wide and then the same as above...

These sofas were bought in 2003 from DFS at a cost of £1700 (I know because I found out the receipt for them).

At the time, I had planned a 'posh' front room (I live in a traditional 1930s semi detached with two separate living areas).

They had occasional use (and I do mean very occasional) and then our lives changed when we got my dogs

As you will appreciate, dogs and cream / caramel sofas don't go together so the door has been kept closed and the dogs are not allowed in.

The reason I want to sell these sofas is that I want to turn the room back into a dining room now.

These are beautiful sofas......... The 2 seater has 3 feather filled cushions (as shown) and the 3 seater has 4 contrasting cushions. The dark cushions have tassels on each corner which match the larger tassels on the wooden decorations on each corner (again in the photo).

Please believe me when I say that these sofas are 'as new'.. They have probably seen sat on for a total of about 5 hours (really!!). My dogs are well and truly not allowed anywhere near them so no worries on that score.

If you are interested, please contact me as to get them into the room, I had have a couple of sections removed from the bay window and then put back in again. To get them out I will have to do the same again so a time will need to be planned if a sale is agreed.

I will be honest that on one of the wooden feet, when they were lifted in, a piece of wood got chipped off but this was glued back and you would not notice it.. (Dave's edit: My fault, and it was broken on the rear light of my Probe, which also got broken!)

You will have to arrange your own transportation as this is not offered. If you wish to come and see them you are welcome to do so.