Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 5th November 2016, 13:49   #1
Animesis
Loves to post

Rover 75 saloon 2.0l Diesel Connoisseur

Default New SATNAV

Have a little bit of money in the back pocket again -other things came up with the car and I had to put the upgrade off- though not as much as before

Working with my current budget would this :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Android-5-...YAAOSwTA9X7nU5

Theres also this:
http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=256130

Fit into the Rover 75 with the hiline system? It looks the part but I hesitate to go out and buy one without the experts

What we want is bluetooth for the phones -android- a way to use android GPS apps such as googlemaps or Waze,

With the hiline having so many parts scattered across the car, I do wonder which bits will need replacing to be compatible and which I keep.
Ive got the HarmonKardon sound system and understand to keep that I need to run wires, no problem there.

I believe I need a double din adaptor for these new units though. And Im thinking alot of the modules of the hiline are now built into the head unit of modern SATNAVs?

Sorry for being all over the place! I would loved to have gotten the Navall from Sean but dont have as much money as I before
Gearbox change, clutch, subframe refurbish, handbrake mod, drumbrake repair, rear coils, plate PCB repair, sunroof drains refitted, trim leak fix, cruise control fix, cleared EGR/inlet, new strut bearings, USB sockets in rear ashtray, new front brake pipes/hoses, repaired undertray, new o/s rear upper arm, refurbished rear suspension&subframe, fixed back light leak, new exhaust, fitted HID xenons, FBH fix, new thermostat, armrest LEDs, wood dash, new hydromount, natnav, tyres, numberplates
Animesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2016, 14:04   #2
Mickyboy
SERVICING AND DEALER DIAGNOSTICS

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

From my limited knowledge, I'd say the first one needs the plastic side brackets chopped off to allow it to fit, then it should slot straight in, I believe it will also need a BMW 17 pin to iso connector block, and a 4.5 meter aerial extension cable. Then I would see no reason why it wouldn't be plug and play other than the HK system.

The second one I'm not so sure about as I have no experience of that particular model however I imagine as the person is a trader on the forum like myself ,he would be able to advise more correctly

Hope that helps kindest regards Mick
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote