Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 31st December 2021, 20:37   #1
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Default avatar colours

can anyone explain the different colour codes that appear at the bottom of a members avatar page ? one day mines blue, next green and today red ? i have looked at other members colours and hardly any colours other than blue ..
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2022, 08:50   #2
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

I think you may be referring to the little round dot on the bottom left of the area beside where your username is shown against any posts you write?

If so, the colours indicate as follows:

Grey (Blue) - user is currently not logged in to the forum (but could still be viewing as a guest)

Green - user is currently logged in and using the forum to read / write posts

Red - user has chosen to go into ‘invisible mode’ which means they are logged in but do not show to other members as being logged in.

A user who is in ‘invisible mode’ will see a red dot against their posts, and won’t appear in the Who’s On-line list for others to see. For them they will only see a grey dot against any posts that user has made while in this mode.

You currently appear to be in invisible mode from looking at your user profile. You can change this setting at any time by clicking on User CP and selecting ‘Edit Options’ which is the 8th header down, once changed on the next page, don’t forget to scroll to the bottom and hit ‘save’

One final thing, ‘invisible mode’ is only available to subscribed red members, it’s an extra bonus option given to those who choose to be subscribers.

Hope that helps?
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2022, 12:00   #3
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

thankyou reebs, that explains it all. i have been into my settings to alter my personal email settings recently, and have removed it from my contact me options. i just wanted to tighten my email security a little. i will revisit the user cp as i did probably make some alterations without realizing. all is clear now so thankyou again for the clarity. .....
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote