Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 31st July 2022, 21:13   #1
kevin75tourer
Loves to post

75 Contempery SE Tourer in Moonshine/220 Coupe's/ 216 Coupe's 420GSI Tourer

Default Caravan toeing wing mirror extensions needed for Roverfest

I have decided at the last minute to take a caravan to Roverfest to save traveling backwards and forward over the three day and be with friends that are also camping. I have never pulled the caravan before with the 75 or indeed any car as if was brought in march 2020 as a COVID containment unit. I have just connected it up to the 75 to pull it round the back to give it a first wash in two and a half years and even without getting into the car I realised I would need some extension wing mirror.

My car is a 2005 with power folds which I do not want to mess up.

A long shot as the is not a lot of time for postage does anyone near Cambridge/Huntingdon /St Neots/ Royston or possible Peterborough have a suitable set I could either burrow for next week end or Buy. Alternatively what would people recommend anything Halfords or the like may have. If I cannot get anything suitable I will probable end up going in my Van rather than Moonshine Rover 75.

I feel really stupid but my mind has been on other stuff like helping to run the Rover Coupe Owners Club and Organising another event as well as being a late comer on the Roverfest organising committee
Old 31st July 2022, 21:27   #2
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

I use milenco towing mirrors. You may neead the tilt the cars mirrors down to fit them but nit had any problems.

I think these are what I have https://www.amazon.co.uk/Milenco-MK2...mirrors&sr=8-3

macafee2
macafee2 is online now   Reply With Quote