Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 25th May 2020, 14:30   #1
stevehotshot
Regular poster

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE tourer

Default Crying Shame..

Not really a members car for sale....(well i suppose it is, i guess)

Hi fellow R75 lovers...if you should take a look at my previous posts, somewhat dated now, you will see a Rover 75 Connie Se Auto V6, Starlight silver..it hasn't moved since advertised for sale all those months, and years ago..still sitting there with over £900 worth of cambelts, thermostat, waterpump etc, and only done 20 miles since last MOT, ok a few years ago...
yes battery is flat.. but charge it up and she fires up straight away, no matter how long the silence...the crying shame is , as of this coming friday at approx, 15.30pm...it has a date with the scrap yard...full black leather, heated seats an' all....i'll get around £100 for it...
i have no room to keep it any longer, or to sell parts off it..
i know this is a bad time, social distancing etc but if someone wants it , can collect it on a trailer...come and get it!! £100...but i can't keep it indefinitley for collection after "locked-up" is done..it has to go this next weekend..and will..Thanks, ...(in tears)

P.S. not being funny but please don't ask me for pictures,,,you all know what ROVER 75 looks like, in silver, needs a NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- good clean and a (rear disc brake unsticking), apart from that not much wrong with it at all...it's just too juicy for me to run, i have a gorgeous tourer CDT SE...which i use daily....

Thanks..

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 25th May 2020 at 14:35.. Reason: Removed phone no and email address.
stevehotshot is offline   Reply With Quote