Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th August 2020, 18:50   #154071
reworht
This is my second home
 
reworht's Avatar
 
Honda CRV

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North Yorks Moors
Posts: 13,973
Thanks: 714
Thanked 2,031 Times in 1,428 Posts
Default

Just had a copy of 'The Epoch Times' newspaper pushed through my letterbox. I've never seen it before, and haven't even chanced upon it in my travels around the web. At first glance, it appear to be a rant against China from top left of page 1 to bottom right of page 8.
According to Google - "The Epoch Times is an international multi-language newspaper and media extension of the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States".
Am i being recruited to something shady
__________________


Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2020, 20:55   #154072
trikey
Premium Trader
 
trikey's Avatar
 
T4

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 27,433
Thanks: 6,392
Thanked 10,245 Times in 6,026 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reworht View Post
Just had a copy of 'The Epoch Times' newspaper pushed through my letterbox. I've never seen it before, and haven't even chanced upon it in my travels around the web. At first glance, it appear to be a rant against China from top left of page 1 to bottom right of page 8.
According to Google - "The Epoch Times is an international multi-language newspaper and media extension of the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in the United States".
Am i being recruited to something shady
You will be thinking you are the new messiah shortly....
__________________
Lest we forget..
trikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2020, 21:59   #154073
Lancpudn
This is my second home
 
Lancpudn's Avatar
 
2000 Rover 75 2.5 V6 auto connoisseur SE high line

Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 10,268
Thanks: 3,290
Thanked 2,392 Times in 1,805 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
You will be thinking you are the new messiah shortly....

Welease woderwick







Evening all, Muggy as heck here so I'm on my second bottle of Henry's


Just pre-ordered the new Train Sim World 2 game which is out shortly, The new 'graphics engine will bring steam locomotives a step closer to being released. I'm also Piggin' skint now as I've had to order some new t-shirts today as mine have .....cough.....shrunk in the wash I'm in XX fat barsteward now, Missus doesn't help when she said I was only a medium when we were courting


__________________


Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2020, 22:05   #154074
trikey
Premium Trader
 
trikey's Avatar
 
T4

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 27,433
Thanks: 6,392
Thanked 10,245 Times in 6,026 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Welease woderwick







Evening all, Muggy as heck here so I'm on my second bottle of Henry's


Just pre-ordered the new Train Sim World 2 game which is out shortly, The new 'graphics engine will bring steam locomotives a step closer to being released. I'm also Piggin' skint now as I've had to order some new t-shirts today as mine have .....cough.....shrunk in the wash I'm in XX fat barsteward now, Missus doesn't help when she said I was only a medium when we were courting


If you start to wear shell suits then its time to worry!
__________________
Lest we forget..
trikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2020, 07:14   #154075
trikey
Premium Trader
 
trikey's Avatar
 
T4

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Norfolk
Posts: 27,433
Thanks: 6,392
Thanked 10,245 Times in 6,026 Posts
Default

Morning everyone, Tis Friday 👍 and a red hot one too!
__________________
Lest we forget..
trikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2020, 07:24   #154076
coolcat
Photographer
 
coolcat's Avatar
 
Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Clacton/Acle
Posts: 47,713
Thanks: 8,099
Thanked 10,880 Times in 7,408 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
Morning everyone, Tis Friday 👍 and a red hot one too!
El Scorchio it is indeed

Plenty of sun slap, a nice hat and plenty of H2O are the order of the day
__________________
Jeff.


Looking for a cat in your life and live in and around Essex?
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2020, 07:30   #154077
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop
 
FLYING BANANA's Avatar
 
1.8t+ ZT. no.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow.. ZTT V8 400 no.457 of 883

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Home of the Pasty
Posts: 16,670
Thanks: 7,271
Thanked 12,546 Times in 5,456 Posts
Cool

Good morning everyone from sunny Saltash.

It finally stopped raining last night, and now wall to wall blue sky.
__________________

Banana in the rain
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2020, 09:19   #154078
AndyN01
Posted a thing or two
 
Rover 75 diesel tourer

Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Tamworth
Posts: 1,305
Thanks: 1,003
Thanked 588 Times in 397 Posts
Default

Hi all,

Yep, wall to wall blue sky here too. And hot already.

Drink plenty today .

Andy.
AndyN01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2020, 09:30   #154079
Lancpudn
This is my second home
 
Lancpudn's Avatar
 
2000 Rover 75 2.5 V6 auto connoisseur SE high line

Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Lancashire
Posts: 10,268
Thanks: 3,290
Thanked 2,392 Times in 1,805 Posts
Default

Morning all, Warm & sunny here.
__________________


Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2020, 09:48   #154080
reworht
This is my second home
 
reworht's Avatar
 
Honda CRV

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: North Yorks Moors
Posts: 13,973
Thanks: 714
Thanked 2,031 Times in 1,428 Posts
Default

G'day Andy, Andy, Jeff, Ian and Bob - very kind of those down in darkest Norfolk to send me some sunshine up here for a change
I'm about to do a socially distanced (to the tune of 4.5 miles!) stock count of alcohol at my Club - me at home on the phone, others in the cellar at the Club relaying the count to me, so that I can enter figures into the computer.
I have to be totally honest - although in theory there's nothing to stop me attending the Club now, I am still 'twitchy' about the risks. I think I'll give it a few weeks and see how things go
__________________


Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !

Last edited by reworht; 7th August 2020 at 09:50.. Reason: Someone snuck in the room and I didn't notice !
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2006-2020, The Rover 75 & MG ZT Owners Club Ltd