Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 24th January 2021, 14:31   #11
BOZZ
Avid contributor

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
I’m not sure autodata would give that specific info. It has some standard times but mostly the more generic jobs. If it’s the interior heater blower it’s maybe worth having a look in the passenger foot well area to see if it’s fitted there anywhere else will be a bit more involved. Hopefully easier than a 75 manual.....
I think it is will be behind glove box somewhere .
Old 24th January 2021, 14:35   #12
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenesmus View Post
Thanks but that's for a Perodua Viva, not a Vauxhall...
Looking at replacements they look to be easy enough, once you get to it. However the number of used ones on ebay would make me doubt if that was the actual problem (I do not know though). If it is not working, could it be resistor related or wiring related, rather than the motor itself?

Also perhaps try asking on this site HERE (It is an unrelated question, but seems to have been answered by a Vauxhall tech/mechanic.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2021, 15:06   #13
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Was searching through this site HERE, which has exploded diagrams for a lot of cars, but typically(!) none for the Opel Karl (Opel's equivalent). It seems nearly every other Opel/Vauxhall is listed with the relevant images

Body interior fittings list

It does have various part numbers available though, which may be of use to you in the future, though, along the lines of Rimmer's.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2021, 18:27   #14
rovertone
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Conne SE Auto CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by clf View Post
going by the profile info at the bottom of his post its a 2016, besides dont think the HA, B and Cs had air con lol
Ha ha, teach me to open my eyes. HA's & B's are the only Viva's I know, I now know different. Now my brains in gear air conditioning back in the day would have been window winders that worked!
Also 2004 Rover 25 SXi CVT, 1999 Megane Cabriolet and still missing my 800 Fastback
rovertone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2021, 15:32   #15
Tenesmus
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer

After all that I just went with a torch and using my phone camera as a mirror had a look and it's plain as day in the passenger footwell under the glovebox, it's not even got any trim over it

Still £95+VAT for a new one. Interestingly the guy at Vauxhall remarked it's been superseded, wonder if the first ones were dodgy (it's rattling, if I didn't mention it).

This is where I decide if I want to do my back in grovelling about on the ground to get at it or just go to the garage and them do it from the comfort of having it a few feet in the air
2005 Connoisseur 2.5 auto SE Tourer in BRG with Sandstone Beige and Black piping interior (the 2nd of only 7 Rover 75s produced 5th November 2004, and it’s the 244th of 303 facelift British Racing Green 75 tourers built worldwide). All I've done is add Rover walnut gear knob and handbrake...

2016 Vauxhall Viva SL (Father Jack) "assisted manual" (auto) in purple. Going rusty underneath already...

Tenesmus is offline   Reply With Quote