Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd August 2011, 17:51   #1
welshwizard

Rover 75 saloon

Default Rover 75 For Sale

My Rover 75 Connoisseur SE 2.5 v6 Automatic Saloon is for sale.

Platinum Gold with Sandstone Beige interior.

First registered by Startins of Worcester on the 29.10.04 who sold it to the first private keeper on the 22.03.05. I then acquired it on the 09.09.09.

Mileage is currently a little over 67,000, having covered only 7,000 miles in the nearly two years of my ownership and has six service stamps.

It has the following optional extras fitted:-

17" Serpent Alloys with Spacesaver spare.
Glass tilt and slide electric sunroof.
Cruise Control.
Rear Electric Sunblind.
Message Centre.
Trip Computer.

It has the following as standard:-

-Leather seats with front seats having electric adjustment and 3x memory on driver's seat.
-Adjustable lumber support on front seats.
-Remote cental locking (incl. boot lid).
-Perimetric alarm.
-Engine immobiliser
-Superlocking.
-Single point entry
-Speed related locking.
-All windows and sunroof close on manual locking of driver's door (and can be opened, if required, when manually unlocking the driver's door).
-All electric windows (one shot down on all with one shot up also on driver's window).
- Dual zone air conditioning with automatic climate control and rear air vents and rear heating ducts.
-Electric adjustable and heated door mirrors.
-CD80 single slot CD player and Radio stereo with remote controls on steering wheel.
-Auto dimming rear view mirror.
-Rain sensing wipers.
-Automatic gearbox with snow mode and sport mode.

The car is taxed 'til the end of August and has MOT til September.

It comes with two remote keys, all tools and locking wheel nut.

It also has the combined owner's handbook and service history.

The overall condition is excellent save for two minor scuffs, one to the front nearside bumper and the other to the rear offside bumper. Both pre-date my ownership but had been tended to by the previous owner. I've had a professional quote to bring them back to their original condition which is 85 pounds plus VAT each.

The car is reliable and drives "like new" - very smooth, quiet and comfortable with excellent handling thanks to the 17" Serpent Alloys. Plenty of power on tap when needed.

The reason I'm selling is that my mileage is set to increase and I therefore need to get a diesel. However, it will be a 75!

I am asking 3,900 pounds o.n.o.

(in case you're wondering, the pound sign key on my keyboard doesn't work - obviously not British built like the 75!)

I and the car reside in Shrewsbury (a beautiful town on the River Severn - well worth a visit!) and occasionally also South Wales.

I have done my best to upload photos of the car on to this post, but I am by no means an expert on all this technical stuff so would appreciate any help, advice or guidance from fellow members! (the photos seem to have come out rather small after uploading to this post from Photobucket!).

Thank you for your interest.

Kind regards.

Paul (welshwizard)

welshwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2011, 17:55   #2
revor64
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.0 cdt

Quote:
having covered only 7,000 miles in the nearly two years of my ownership and has six service stamps.
You only took it out to go for a service and fuel ?
revor64 is offline   Reply With Quote