Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Would be lovely if I wasn’t at work!
Old 24th July 2019, 14:15   #147642
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

What glorious weather we are having, I'm thinking about spending our winters in Australia from now on...

I was at my GP surgery today having a blood test, and there was something I noticed, I've also noticed before....

Why are GP surgeries empty when the sun is shining, are people not poorly through the summer months.
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2019, 14:19   #147643
Nick Greg
Posted a thing or two

Honda Insight Hybrid

yeah, spent an hour watering the plants last night. 3 hours later the heavens opened. Needn't have bothered! Never mind at least I was looking after them.
Nick Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2019, 14:25   #147644
Rev Jules
Rev Jules

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Afternoon All.

Another stunning day to contend with, sitting here with just my underpants on
got a cold Henry Westerns by my side, any way a couple of weeks ago decided to get myself a bike, over the past week I have been going out for short half hour rides by the way it aint! doing my RS any good, the legs are slowly getting used to the ups and downs.
This morning I decided to really go for it and go for a really long trek I am ambling along on dedicated foot and cycle path with more than enough room for any one to pass each other, coming towards me what I did not know was a Tandem until it got near.
On this machine were a man and women all done up in their Lycra outfits etc!
I did not know there was a certain procedure for passing until this numpty jumped NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-!, said I was on the wrong side of the path, I was on the right thinking he would steer to his right and pass me, I slowed down to let him through, hell but no! he decided stop directly in front of me indicating me to move over to the left, to which I replied after a question and answer get on your bike and be on your way, at this point he started to get off his bike, I might have said something like if you get off you wont be going anywhere, at this point his woman friend said just leave it its not worth the hassle.
We then both went on our way rejoicing, there are some real turds out there.
And now I come to think of it I really do hate you name it cyclists.

Rev.
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2019, 14:37   #147645
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post

Afternoon All.

got a cold Henry Westerns by my side, any way a couple of weeks ago decided to get myself a bike, over the past week I have been going out for short half hour rides by the way it aint! doing my RS any good, the legs are slowly getting used to the ups and downs.
This morning I decided to really go for it and go for a really long trek I am ambling along on dedicated foot and cycle path with more than enough room for any one to pass each other, coming towards me what I did not know was a Tandem until it got near.
I did not know there was a certain procedure for passing until this numpty jumped NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-!, said I was on the wrong side of the path, I was on the right thinking he would steer to his right and pass me, I slowed down to let him through, hell but no! he decided stop directly in front of me indicating me to move over to the left, to which I replied after a question and answer get on your bike and be on your way, at this point he started to get off his bike, I might have said something like if you get off you wont be going anywhere, at this point his woman friend said just leave it its not worth the hassle.

Rev.
I suppose you in your Lycra underpants and with a bottle of Weston’s cider in your hand might have put them off a bit. But there was no need for them to speak like that to a man of the cloth, although no cloth to be seen.

You take care once the training wheels are off. Does Dawn have you on a bungee rope, in case to stray too far?

232750. Over 3 months since I drove Banana.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2019, 14:42   #147646
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:

Afternoon All.

Rev.

Pervert.

Dear me!, underpants!! Only Batman looks r'reet in underpants....maybe Superman too.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2019, 15:31   #147647
Rev Jules
Rev Jules

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Pervert.

Dear me!, underpants!! Only Batman looks r'reet in underpants....maybe Superman too.

I wear them back to front so I don’t offend anyone. Don’t want meat and veg falling out do we.

Rev

Last edited by Rev Jules; 24th July 2019 at 17:44..
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2019, 15:47   #147648
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

Cool

Quote:
I wear them back to front so I don’t offend anyone. Don’t wan meat and veg falling out do we.

Rev
Best not do that as the pressure on your privates will cause headaches, for you and not Dawn.

onen hag oll
Old 24th July 2019, 16:11   #147649
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
I wear them back to front so I don’t offend anyone. Don’t wan meat and veg falling out do we.

Rev
Double pervert.!! Mum has been to hospital today, had ecg done chest x ray and blood taken. Has been given med for reducing fast heart rate and another to reduce the leg swelling ( stronger diutetic) and has to go for follow up ecg Friday. I hope these work, she also has to take another laxative daily.
Old 24th July 2019, 17:05   #147650
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Double pervert.!! Mum has been to hospital today, had ecg done chest x ray and blood taken. Has been given med for reducing fast heart rate and another to reduce the leg swelling ( stronger diutetic) and has to go for follow up ecg Friday. I hope these work, she also has to take another laxative daily.
Wishing your Mum better Rich.

onen hag oll