Notices

Old 11th November 2022, 07:14   #167191
AndyN01
This is my second home

Toyota RAV4

Thanked 1,579 Times in 968 Posts

Morning all,

First up this morning .

Sorry I haven't been around, loads going on including Oliver's 3rd Birthday . About two dozen humans including a good number of 2 and 3 years olds in a normal house for 3 hours or so. What could possibly go wrong .

But the party food was great .

The car's been bumped on the way to the Nano social earlier this week so I've been doing all the stuff you need to when that happens.

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...d.php?t=321703

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...d.php?t=316387 - skip through to the last post for photos of food and a gorgeous blonde.

Out yesterday morning with the usual trio of Quizzie, Bertie & Bridget and we were joined by the latest Guide Dog puppy local to us - Moose (don't ask!). He's a black lab, 6 months old and huge. And what a time they had - Quizzie didn't stir from her slumber until dinner time . I'll try and get a photo soon. Quizzie is, of course, currently back in bed after her usual energetic morning of "good morning dad" whinging, breakfast, pop outside and that's enough for now .

Keep going everyone and take care.

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

Last edited by AndyN01; 11th November 2022 at 07:31..
AndyN01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2022, 08:43   #167192
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyN01 View Post
Morning all,

First up this morning .

Sorry I haven't been around, loads going on including Oliver's 3rd Birthday . About two dozen humans including a good number of 2 and 3 years olds in a normal house for 3 hours or so. What could possibly go wrong .

But the party food was great .

The car's been bumped on the way to the Nano social earlier this week so I've been doing all the stuff you need to when that happens.

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...d.php?t=321703

https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/for...d.php?t=316387 - skip through to the last post for photos of food and a gorgeous blonde.

Out yesterday morning with the usual trio of Quizzie, Bertie & Bridget and we were joined by the latest Guide Dog puppy local to us - Moose (don't ask!). He's a black lab, 6 months old and huge. And what a time they had - Quizzie didn't stir from her slumber until dinner time . I'll try and get a photo soon. Quizzie is, of course, currently back in bed after her usual energetic morning of "good morning dad" whinging, breakfast, pop outside and that's enough for now .

Keep going everyone and take care.
Good morning Andy

You have been busy with everything, with the dogs, a birthday party, the nano and the hit and run. Years ago, I was side swiped whilst driving a Metro on the north circular by a hit and run, he was driving a Rover SDI. The police traced the driver to Leicester and he was successfully prosecuted. It’s not so much the damage to the car to get over, it’s the mental trauma of being hit by someone who failed to stop. I hope you made a good recovery after the shock of it all and your back to your good self.

Do take care
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2022, 08:44   #167193
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Morning. Its wild here, gale force winds, 40-50 mph according to the BBC weather website.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2022, 09:23   #167194
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Morning. Its wild here, gale force winds, 40-50 mph according to the BBC weather website.
Good morning Steve, it’s also windy here and we are just off out. I have one more week of discharge painkillers so will be going to the GP to try and get a prescription for the painkillers before I run out. I have been cutting back, but cannot quite get off them and the GP said whatever happens it’s too soon for me come off them given it was a painful operation. I hate taking tablets but they are a means to an end. You have shown the patience of a saint whilst going through the hoops to get the new hormone supplied to you, do keep at it. What a business for you to have to go through.
Old 11th November 2022, 09:38   #167195
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

It’s very windy here today,and it’s quite warm in the wind, so I’ve put some washing on the line to hope fully dry itself fairly quick.
I have another lot of washing to dry after the first lot is dry.
I’m very sad and very in an impatient type of a feeling pain.
This is because the majority of the nurses at the local hospitals throughout the whole UK, or going on strike for more pay, which means I am STILL waiting to have a cranial operation to fit the same size of my brain and removed at the accident. I had this in June 2021, was told by the hospital in June
22, that my operation would be done this year, but with nurse on strike, postmen on strike,, ambulance staff on strike, and apparently teachers are thinking of strike too, I can’t see the op taking place until this time next year., as well as bus drivers were on strike.
This will save the majority of my window clean customers to leave me totally for the new window cleaners.

Last edited by RPWC; 11th November 2022 at 16:27.. Reason: Forgot about buses drivers .
RPWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2022, 10:01   #167196
AndyN01
This is my second home

Toyota RAV4

Thanked 1,579 Times in 968 Posts

Hang in there Rich.

We'll be up soon for a cuppa and a chat.

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

Last edited by AndyN01; 11th November 2022 at 10:34..
AndyN01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2022, 11:36   #167197
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Mmmm! Two individual cottage pies & a mince & onions pie made. Smells bootiful in here.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2022, 12:00   #167198
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
It’s very windy here today,and it’s quite warm in the wind, so I’ve put some washing on the line to hope fully dry itself fairly quick.
I have another lot of washing to dry after the first lot is dry.
I’m very sad and very in an impatient type of a feeling pain.
This is because the majority of the nurses at the local hospitals throughout the whole UK, or going on strike for more pay, which means I am STILL waiting to have a cranial operation to fit the same size of my brain and removed at the accident. I had this in June 2021, was told by the hospital in June
22, that my operation would be done this year, but with nurse on strike, postmen on strike,, ambulance staff on strike, and apparently teachers are thinking of strike too, I can’t see the op taking place until this time next year.
This will save the majority of my window clean customers to leave me totally for the new window cleaners.
Richard, the threats of strikes in the public sector, nurses and teachers is a worrying time for everyone involved. I am not sure what the answer is. Your prosthetic skull is made in the USA and the reasons why you do not have an operation date for the fitting is something only the surgeon who is doing the op can answer.

As Andy said, hang in there, keep up with what you’re doing.

By the way, do you still have chickens?
Old 11th November 2022, 12:03   #167199
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Mmmm! Two individual cottage pies & a mince & onions pie made. Smells bootiful in here.

That looks super and delicious
Old 11th November 2022, 13:36   #167200
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post

Thanks Phil. I'm walking better today & the sciatica is finally improving & just made it down to the corner shop (500 yards) to get some butter, £5.60 for a 500g tub of spreadable Lurpak I don't think so.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote