Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > MG Rover Custom Car Parts (Rick-Sta's) Shop
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 26th September 2019, 17:19   #1
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts
Default 7th LED KICK TRIMS BATCH ORDER - DEADLINE 31st OCTOBER

7TH LED SILL TRIMS BATCH ORDER! DEADLINE 31ST OCTOBER 2019 for DECEMBER Delivery just in time for Christmas.

Due to popular demand, I am arranging the last group batch order for the LED kick trims for this year. These have proven to be very popular and received several messages after the last back from those who’d just missed the deadline.

These are available for the following models:
Rover 25/MG ZR
Rover 45/MG ZS
Rover 75/MG ZT
MGF/MG TF

I can have these made to any size and can put custom designs on them, so if you'd be interested in a set for another car not listed above message me and I can get them made for you.

For many photos of previous sets I’ve done see on my facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/MGRoverC...42100775916283 or in my forum shop here: https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=290975

ORDER PAYMENT DEADLINE THURSDAY 31st OCTOBER 2019. Expected December Delivery.

The LED Kick Trims are £100 for a set and the deadline for ordering and payment is THURSDAY 31st OCTOBER 2019. The batch will be manufactured once the deadline has passed and expected delivery is December 2019 just in time for Christmas.

Shipping in the UK is £13.

Please read FULL post for details on price, colour options and also how to order and the order process in regards to the order cut off and when these will be manufactured and ready for delivery.

The LED kick trims are finished in a stainless steel effect - they are very shiny and look much better than the old factory trims even when switched off. They come with a very strong 3m adhesive tape on the back to secure them in place, and are waterproof. The trims come with the wiring kit; that is set up so that the kick trims turn on when you open a car door.

DESIGN OPTIONS:
In the comments below I have included design options for the various MG Rover models on offer to give you an idea of what you could go for design wise. The manufacturer is fairly flexible when it comes to the design, so if anyone wishes to come up with their own design let me know and I can check with the manufacturer if it is doable. The design has to go on the bottom half of the trims, due to the arrangement of the LEDs under the trims.

COLOUR OPTIONS:
These are the LED colour options available:
- WHITE (static or sequential)
- BLUE (static or sequential)
- GREEN (static only)
- RED (static or sequential)

STATIC ON VS SEQUENTIAL PATTERN LIGHTING:
Now there are 2 set up options for the lighting, the LEDs can either be set up to just turn on and stay on (static), or the second option is the LEDs can be set up to run through a series of patterns (sequential).

To see what I mean about the sequential pattern option, see this video on youtube for a demonstration of the sequential kick trims fitted to my ZT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj46iJ89yqw.

PLEASE NOTE THE SEQUENTIAL PATTERN IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN BLUE, RED or WHITE.

The static option is available in BLUE, RED, WHITE, or GREEN.
PRICE:

The price for these kits is £100 + £13 postage in the UK with the wiring kit and fitting instructions. If you're outside of the UK please contact me for a postage quote.

For the various models you receive:
- Rover 25/MG ZR 3 door model: 2 x long length LED kick trims
- Rover 25/MG ZR 5 door model: 4 x LED kick trims
- Rover 45/MG ZS: 4 x LED kick trims
- Rover 75/MG ZT (saloons and tourers): 4 x LED kick trims
- MGF/TF: 2 x large LED kick trims

To secure your order, I will require a deposit of £100 (postage can be paid once the trims have been produced and are here) and I will need to know the following:

1. What car model you require the trims for
2. Your choice of design option
3. Your choice of LED colour
4. If you'd like the Permanent or Sequential LED option

Once the deadline has passed the order will be sent to the manufacturer and the manufacturing process can take between 2-3 weeks, and once shipped will take around 2-3 weeks to arrive here with me, where I can then send them all on individually to everyone who's ordered them

THE CUT OFF DEADLINE FOR ORDERING IS THURSDAY 31ST OCTOBER.

I will be offering a fitting service for these trims for £40 in Thurrock, Essex.
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th September 2019, 17:22   #2
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Old 28th October 2019, 14:44   #3
Rick-sta
This is my second home

Reminder the deadline for ordering a set of LED kick trims is IN 3 DAYS! This will be the last batch order for this year.