Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd February 2014, 15:57   #51
yzf600r
Loves to post

MG ZT cdti

Washed, dried and polished outside. Cleaned all windows, polished dash, wiped leather down, vacumed carpets/seats and cleaned mats. Finally stood in kitchen looking at zt out of the window in admiration for a fair few minutes.
yzf600r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2014, 16:18   #52
Mikeal1
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Tourer Club SE CDT

Today I fitted an air filter. Changed the boot cover clip for a new one (Thanks T-Shirt) I tried to repair my loose fitting rear light, to no avail.
Mikeal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2014, 16:19   #53
drewesq
Posted a thing or two

75 Tourer Auto

Oil service, chrome painted roof bars and grille, fixed a dash rattle/vibration, fixed a plasticy knock from front wheel wells and finally stuck some felt tape around the bottom of the handbrake handle because feels nice and it stopped the handbrake button from rattling. All in all very happy but still not had the confidence to do the in life stat! 😀

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/212752.png
drewesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2014, 16:25   #54
Brett74
Loves to post

MG ZT 160+

Today i got round to fitting the led side lights and Osram Dipped Beam Bulbs..

And finally installed my budget tablet Which cost £85 inc all the parts i needed here are a few pics but no before or during just bits and finished. I wired the 12v socket to the ignition feed to the stereo with an inline fuse for protection. I threaded the Infrared wire for the steering controls for the Kenwood stereo through the cage so it still works the stereo. Then plugged in the Kenwood rca adapter into the stereo which turns the CD function into an Aux for the input from the tablet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tab 1.JPG (4.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Tablet 1.jpg (3.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg tab 2.JPG (16.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg tab 5.JPG (12.5 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg tab4.JPG (10.5 KB, 46 views)
Old 2nd February 2014, 16:26   #55
DaveyC
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T Diesel

Did this: http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...39#post1561939

Dave
DaveyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2014, 16:28   #56
Brett74
Loves to post

MG ZT 160+

And finally
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tab install.jpg (151.8 KB, 60 views)
Old 2nd February 2014, 16:34   #57
Rich2140
Regular poster

MG ZT-T cdti

Few little bits today:

Fitted this little gem so I can use my phone through the existing stereo, just for music obviously but saved me getting a new stereo.
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/151217241529?nav=RVI&sbk=1

Fitted a new grille badge as mine has totally faded, can recommend this one as it is very good quality and fitted perfectly.
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/261365524164?nav=RVI&sbk=1

Fitted a new set of wiper blades having seen the thread on here I went for the aero flat ones and they seem much much better so far. I went for the 22" driver and 21" passenger from a seller called performanceraceparts and I'm very happy.

Finally fitted a spangly new set of number plates with the D shaped rear. Really sets the car off nicely.

Tomorrow will be a good clean and then next week I'll be fitting the egr bypass, inline stat and changing the gearbox oil. May also fit a set of 4.3k or 6k xenon conversions but havent decided on that yet.
ZT-T 2.0CDTI Trophy blue, purchased Dec 2013 .Work so far.. New bosch MAF, All filters and oil inc PCV filter, Plenum drains cleaned, EGR cleaned, Viton O-rings, New front discs and pads, New rear coil springs, New tyres all round, Rear brakes overhauled, Flip keys, Roof lining vibration sorted, Headlights refurbed, Roof Rails, Clutch fluid renewed.
To Do - EGR bypass, Alcantara interior, Sort engine whining, Xenons, Thermostat.
Rich2140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2014, 16:58   #58
persuer
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Contemporary SE CDTI

Today I have partly fitted my reversing camera until my hands and back gave out , decided that was enough, ate my roast dinner and had a cat nap for a couple of hours.

Tis such a hard life , that is until the morning and back off to work.

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
persuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2014, 17:10   #59
Rich2140
Regular poster

MG ZT-T cdti

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewesq View Post
Oil service, chrome painted roof bars and grille, fixed a dash rattle/vibration, fixed a plasticy knock from front wheel wells and finally stuck some felt tape around the bottom of the handbrake handle because feels nice and it stopped the handbrake button from rattling. All in all very happy but still not had the confidence to do the in life stat! 😀
Don't suppose you have any pictures of the rails? I'm very tempted to chrome paint mine and wondered how they worked out?
ZT-T 2.0CDTI Trophy blue, purchased Dec 2013 .Work so far.. New bosch MAF, All filters and oil inc PCV filter, Plenum drains cleaned, EGR cleaned, Viton O-rings, New front discs and pads, New rear coil springs, New tyres all round, Rear brakes overhauled, Flip keys, Roof lining vibration sorted, Headlights refurbed, Roof Rails, Clutch fluid renewed.
To Do - EGR bypass, Alcantara interior, Sort engine whining, Xenons, Thermostat.
Rich2140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2014, 17:32   #60
Mr_Shed
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT+ 190

Today got up at reasonable time and washed ZT before going for a run to chelmsford. It was a nice sunny day out in Essex although was a chipper 5 degrees. Nice to get outside and enjoy the sun for a change, roll on spring lol.