Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 30th June 2009, 15:14   #1
Allegroboi
Posted a thing or two

2.0 CDTi Tourer Connie SE auto Royal Blue/Dorchester red connie V6 with Aubergine interior

Default Two more unhappy 75's

Sorry no pics guys,

I have had the last few days off of work enjoying the weather etc and 75 spotting, which has not been that great considering I have covered over 500 miles in those few days.

But yesterday leaving Bristol and heading home long the M4 I saw red metallic 75 on the back of a low loader, which had been recovered and I also saw a sad looking White Gold 75 on a transporter with several other cars going probably to their crushing death as the front of the 75 was slightly mis-shapen, but did not look too tragic, but looked forlourn.

Hope the owner of the red one was not too dis-heartened by the experience.
Old 30th June 2009, 22:19   #2
AURORA MG
Banned

(EX)-ZT-T190SE in Aurora.

Unhappy

Allways seems sad to see cars like that especially one's that you/we are fond of but sadly to many a car is just another usefull accessory & if it breaks they get another!
AURORA MG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2009, 22:32   #3
petrol

52 connoisseur se CDT auto

I have to see many on them crashed every week, where i work we crash test cars and for some reason we crash them into 75s, its very sad to see, esp cuz they are mostly in good condition! Although it does mean many free parts for me!
petrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2009, 16:37   #4
Allegroboi
Posted a thing or two

2.0 CDTi Tourer Connie SE auto Royal Blue/Dorchester red connie V6 with Aubergine interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrol View Post
I have to see many on them crashed every week, where i work we crash test cars and for some reason we crash them into 75s, its very sad to see, esp cuz they are mostly in good condition! Although it does mean many free parts for me!

Why do they use 75's? is because they are strong? or plentiful?