Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale > Cars Now Sold
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 29th September 2021, 09:42   #1
bikerdude666
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar Xe diseasal

Cool 2004 MG ZT CDTi - X Power grey. ***NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I've decided it's time for a change, and so my ZT is now up for sale. It's a 2004 diesel, it's done around 201,000 miles, this will go up slightly as still in use daily, mot'd until 22/12/2021. Currently sits on 16" union alloys, but I've still got the original 18" 11 spokes that need a refurb, that can be included for the right price. Half leather grey axis seats, drivers seat bolster has split now. Tow bar with 13 pin electrics. Had a new alternator around June this year. New clutch a year ago. Refurbished subframe with new upper and lower arms, rear springs, rear dampers, and rear anti roll bar and drop links, fitted last November. Stainless back box. I've fitted a touchscreen android stereo with reversing camera, which has 2 USB ports. A new under bonnet pump was fitted, using the proper replacement, though I can't remember how long ago that was.
Chrome bullet mirrors fitted, black oak dash, I think the speedo surround (black with chrome rings) has previously been changed from the standard ZT shiny surround, but may be wrong.

Bad bits, stone chips on the front bumper and bonnet, a scrape on the rear bumper, rear drivers side wing has a dent where someone decided they wanted to be in the lane I was in. Hand brake needs adjusting correctly. Drivers side headlight is a bit cloudy (passenger side was replace for a new unit a couple of years ago so is crystal clear). Chrome ring on interior door handle, drivers door card has fallen off, not got around to gluing it back on yet. Black trim around rear window has peeled away leaving chrome showing, I have bought a replacement but never got around to fitting it.

It still averages about 48mpg on my daily journey to work. When I purchased it, it came with a receipt for a remap from a company in Manchester, claiming to be 155bhp, and it does seem to go well enough.

I've been offered £500 as it stands to part exchange it, so £500 takes it as it stands now. I then have a collection of other parts I've got over the years which will be available at extra cost to be discussed.

This includes:
Original 18" 11 spokes - 5x - in need or refurb
Spare front bumper
Spare front wings
Original rear crash beam - if wanting to remove tow bar
Good replacement trim that goes along the top of the door cards, the ones that bubble
Thule roof bars
Genuine MG-R towing mirrors
2x passenger side inner door handles
New ABS sensor (not sure if front or rear)
2 spare door actuators, not sure which door they're for
1x track rod end (other fitted sometime last year)
2x inner tie rods
Bonnet cable
6x wheel centre caps, 4x with the black and chrome MG logo, 2x with the MGR red and cream logo
Rear window black trim
Spare front driver side window control panel
Spare single window control panel
2x Meyle HD drop links
Original tape cassette which works with CD changer and steering wheel controls
Single din surround
New gear change cables
Pollen filter
Lower engine mount
Spare 2nd hand gear know
Bendix branded front and rear brake pads
2x brake pad wear sensors
Strut top bearing
Handbrake gaiter and handle
Bonnet catch
1x black window trim, the ones that rust from the inside, small amount of rust but treatable
Still have the original rear shock absorbers and rear anti roll bar that seemed fine, but changed for new as I was doing everything else

I also possibly have the old alternator to send away to be reconditioned, and I think I've got the old rear drivers side caliper that's in need of a refurb, as well as the original rear shock absorbers and rear anti roll bar that seemed fine, but changed for new as I was doing everything else

So if anyone wants the car as it stands, £500 takes it. If you want all the parts listed above (will be a couple of trips to take it all), then I'd be looking for offers around £850, or if you only want some of the parts, we can talk about price.

Only on sale for around a week, would need it gone before I collect the new car sometime next week.

PM me on here with any questions (I've probably left out something obvious), and I can send my phone number to have a chat.

A few quick photos I just took now:

Last edited by bikerdude666; 29th September 2021 at 09:45..
Old 29th September 2021, 09:47   #2
bikerdude666
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar Xe diseasal

Mistake, thought I'd gone to the for sale section, can a mod move to the for sale section please...
Old 4th October 2021, 19:43   #3
bikerdude666
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar Xe diseasal

Now traded in, so no longer for sale, will put up a new post in the spares section with the spare parts I have available.

Last edited by bikerdude666; 12th October 2021 at 09:51..