Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 9th April 2022, 11:13   #1
coolguy
Coolguy

Rover 75 CDT Tourer Auto, Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur Auto, MG ZT 2.5 Auto and MG ZT Cdti Auto (Monogra

Default Rover 75 Club SE cdti Automatic

I sourced this car for a friend in summer last year. Sadly he became unwell before taking delivery and was concerned he would damage it getting into his tight garage. As a result I have kept as it was in such good condition, but having just MOT'd it (no advisories), I realised how few miles it has done in that time, so reluctantly it is up for sale.

I am no good with posting photos, but you all know what they look like! Details are as follows:-

2003 (reg53 on 30/9/03) Rover 75 Club SE Cdti Automatic.
Bodywork in White Gold is excellent, with only very minor touch-ins.
Interior is mint smokestone velour, and I would practically eat my dinner off the engine bay (came like that - have not touched it|).
Mot until March 2023(No advisories)
Genuine mileage is 45,700. MOT history can be checked - Reg. No. YY53 HHP

In addition to what I believe to be standard Club SE spec, it has cruise control, walnut steering wheel, PDC rear (and front aftermarket), tow bar with single electrics and a CD changer. The alloys chosen are Unions.

I have been tempted to keep her given the mileage, but with 3 other diesel versions which I love, I have decided to give another lucky person a chance to own her, although I am in no hurry to sell, and want her to go to an enthusiast. She is NOT advertised elsewhere, and I shall keep her if nobody shows serious interest.

Priced reasonably at £2,750 ono.

Last edited by coolguy; 18th May 2022 at 08:11.. Reason: Withdrawn from sale due to being messed around!
coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote