Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th April 2022, 11:56   #1
KISSY
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer

Default SOLD!!! Rover 75 CDTi Tourer 2003 for sale -

NOW SOLD!!

After 8 years of ownership, I am looking to sell my Gold Tourer, which has provided me with many comfortable miles of service.

The car has now covered around 183k miles (on the durable BMW engine), quite a few of which were clocked up traveling to and from Spain between 2014 and 2021 - which is why you will see a 'gap' in the online MoT history (I have noticed that there is also an error in the mileage between the Dec 2021 MoT Fail and Pass certificates - which suggests that in the intervening 2 days, the car covered an 'extra' 9,000 miles - not true!!).

We returned to the UK in late 2021 and the car was subjected to Customs inspection and re-registration, with all 'recorded defects' resolved to obtain a new MoT ( including a set of newly refurbished RHD Headlights from Arctic) and the car now continues to be used on a DAILY, but local basis.

As a Club Member for many years, I have had various 'mods' carried out on the Car, including Jules's Radiator upgrade, which removed the risk of overheating in the Spanish sunshine!

The Condensor was replaced at the same time and the A/C remains in full working order!

It has also been 'enhanced' by an expert to deliver a very respectable 160 horses, which allows safe and swift overtaking, particularly on long Motorway journeys!

During the years spent in Spain, it has acquired some 'bodywork alterations', mainly scratches to bumpers, the off side passenger door and one of the wheel arches, but these are mainly cosmetic and the car starts and runs very well.

There are no significant issues with the cloth upholstery or carpets, although a couple of the door cards would benefit from some new 'fir trees' :-(

Having replaced a few rear light bulbs over the years, the retaining screws/plastic fittings are in poor condition, so I have resorted to the liberal use of Duct Tape to help keep them 'safely' in place :-(

As a dog owner, the combined Tonneau cover/Dog Guard is very useful.

There is a twin electric towing unit fitted, but this has not been used for several years and I am unable to test it, so it may/may not work.

I had a replacement gearbox fitted about 5 years/50k miles ago and this has behaved entirely normally since.

MoT runs until late December 2022.

I am looking for offers around £750 cash.

I have taken a few photos, which I can send to anyone who sends me a PM with an email address.

Last edited by KISSY; 8th May 2022 at 22:06.. Reason: Vehicle sold
KISSY is offline   Reply With Quote