Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 24th December 2020, 12:07   #1
Number 6
This is my second home

Rover 75 tourer Club CD/Limo Tints

Thanked 1,609 Times in 869 Posts
Default Another moan.

Sorry I need to rant about this. I experienced the WORST customer service last night at one of the big chain stores in the town I don't want to mention the name of the shop because I'm not in the habit of publicly rubbishing people or business's. (Even if they DO deserve it).
Tuesday afternoon I bought something from this shop. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it didn't work. So last night less than 24 hours later I took it back to the shop and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the shop told me NO even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a FREE replacement instead then. Again this person told me "NO." I asked to talk to a manager now as really not happy and I explained that I had just bought the item had got it home and it didn't work. The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK." No refund. No FREE replacement. Grrrrrrrrr.
I'll tell you what...I am NEVER buying another National Lottery Scratch card at that shop again lol.
Merry Christmas Everyone 🎅🎁👍🏻

"I started out with nothing, and Ive still got most of it left!"
Number 6 is offline   Reply With Quote