Back to bed for a nap 🤣

Nope ive got tea to prep some buns to make n take to work n nip into Beccles
Old 25th February 2020, 09:13   #151112
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Good morning all and welcome to the day

The boot of the 75 is wet, I have ordered a set of rear light cluster seals and some tubes of red rubber seal. I will have to remove the carpet and dry it out. When the car goes back into storage, I have a few little jobs for the mechanic
to do with doors and windows, nothing major. Thank you sir!

Now I have more time, yesterday I booked our flights to fly to the Cape in South Africa on 15 March for 2 months to make a start on the new house build/conversion at the farm. We are meeting the building contractor on 23 March, a chap we have used before, when he rebuilt the house after it burnt down in the fire on the mountain in 2011. We trusted his workers to do the job right and there were no short-cuts or thefts.

The weather will be hot and I guess I should not complain about that. The only thing I dislike about swimming in the sea to cool off, is how cold the Southern Atlantic can be. The beaches are beautiful, but there is a issue with sharks, so one has to be sensible about not going out too far. Some of the beaches have anti-shark nets during the high season, a feature which reassures

What’s everyone up to?
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2020, 09:35   #151113
reworht
This is my second home

Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi 5dr Diesel Hatchback

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,497 Posts

Morning ladies and gents - we've got the sun back this morning - but it's still a bit on the cold side. The miniature dafs, snow drops and Winter flowering pansies are starting to add a bit of colour to the garden - Spring can't be far away

Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2020, 09:50   #151114
reworht
This is my second home

Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi 5dr Diesel Hatchback

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,497 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning all and welcome to the day

The boot of the 75 is wet, I have ordered a set of rear light cluster seals and some tubes of red rubber seal. I will have to remove the carpet and dry it out. When the car goes back into storage, I have a few little jobs for the mechanic
to do with doors and windows, nothing major. Thank you sir!

Now I have more time, yesterday I booked our flights to fly to the Cape in South Africa on 15 March for 2 months to make a start on the new house build/conversion at the farm. We are meeting the building contractor on 23 March, a chap we have used before, when he rebuilt the house after it burnt down in the fire on the mountain in 2011. We trusted his workers to do the job right and there were no short-cuts or thefts.

The weather will be hot and I guess I should not complain about that. The only thing I dislike about swimming in the sea to cool off, is how cold the Southern Atlantic can be. The beaches are beautiful, but there is a issue with sharks, so one has to be sensible about not going out too far. Some of the beaches have anti-shark nets during the high season, a feature which reassures

What’s everyone up to?
Morning Phil - I hope you're well? I'm sitting in the dining room enjoying a smidgen of sunshine - if I stand in just the right place, and dream a little, I think I can feel the faintest hint of warmth - or is that wishful thinking?

Yesterday I booked three caravan sites for our annual trip South with the tin tent:

Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2020, 16:43   #151115
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Afternoon all, It's been a day of rain & hailstone showers and cold in that wind, not that I've ventured far from the front of the fire today I think my missus has given me her cold I feel 'orrible & I've got a whisky & hot water drink in front of me.

I think we made a Bo-Bo with the cats! we got them new litter trays & one for the big yin who thinks he's digging through to Aussie & scatters cat litter everywhere.
It's one of those deep trays with a hard top over it, unfortunately he thinks it's the cat box that we take him to the vets in & he took one look at it & scarpered

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2020, 17:41   #151116
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool

The weather has been sunny, hail stones, sunny, rain, sunny and more hail stones.

232750. Be patient Banana, we will soon be back together and enjoying the shows again.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2020, 18:19   #151117
2Diesels
Trader

ZT 260SE, Connoisseur CDT

Well my mind’s a little more at ease tonight, the surveyor came out today to assess the extent of the damage to my house & apart from some new flooring & a couple of end panels for the bottom units the kitchen has got off lightly. The living room requires quite a bit of work, as does the bathroom & landing but it’s mostly cosmetic thankfully
2Diesels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2020, 19:38   #151118
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

My quest for a new van continues. The garage are messing me about i r and c. So I'm pullng out and asking for my deposit back.First van was reserved then second one was going to be brought to the local branch, now it turns out that's not actually available yet, but the first van is again. Then its not or might not be. Had enough ringing tomorrow to get my 100 quid back.
Old 25th February 2020, 20:33   #151119
bluebird
Passed Away

Trophy Blue ZT T

Teatime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 25th February 2020, 21:00   #151120
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Diesels View Post
Well my mind’s a little more at ease tonight, the surveyor came out today to assess the extent of the damage to my house & apart from some new flooring & a couple of end panels for the bottom units the kitchen has got off lightly. The living room requires quite a bit of work, as does the bathroom & landing but it’s mostly cosmetic thankfully
Hopefully easily sorted mate, get yerself to Spoons to take your mind off it