Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 19th October 2020, 22:20   #1
ryszard
Gets stuck in

Moonstone diesel,X351 Jaguar and now MG ZT 260

Default Launch car

Hi,due to having another Rover 75 and an XJ Jaguar have finally decided to sell my launch car.It has been SORNd since the last MOT in March 2018 which it passed with an advisory for a minor exhaust leak near back box joint which I repared temporarily same day.It has been garaged every day and started regularly and driven up and down my drive.I bought it in April 2015 and have only done approx 2600 miles since then.It was made on 17/5/99.Had the gearbox oil changed and a diagnostic health check done after I got it with no errors.Done a few bits,front springs,strut bearing,lower engine mount,brake pads,front discs,oil and filters etc.It also has Harmon Kardon system and the drivers intelligence pack fitted by a previous owner(canonite).Powerfold mirrors.Cambelts,pulley tensioner,water pump were also changed prior to my ownership so probably done less than 3000 miles.Also may have a few spares.Has a few grazes due to being 21 years old.Would love to keep it but already having two taxed and insured cars and some motorbikes does not seem right to have it languishing in the garage.Although a 75 V8 would be tempting!I know it has no MOT but due to current situation I cannot justify going through the trouble of insuring it.I only have this 6 year old basic Tesco Hudl tablet so cannot get a photo on but can e mail them no problem.I am in Northampton.£950 for some history.Regards Ryszard...
ryszard is offline   Reply With Quote