Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th July 2010, 15:36   #1
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts
Smile Last minute New Forest Mini Meet This Saturday 24th July

Long standing, and all round top notch club member Roverowner (Alan) from Sweden, will be meeting up with me at the The Waterloo Arms

Next Saturday 24th from 1pm, and as he is only in the country for a short time, would love to meet up with as many club members as he can.

Also hoping to attend will be Messenger, Stevemac, and PaulPJ.

If there are any other club members who live locally and would like to pop down for an hour or so, you're more than welcome.

The Waterloo Arms is just off the A337 in Lyndhurst and you can check the location and food menu by clicking on the link in this thread. Why not come along for a bite to eat, natter, and good look at some lovely MGR vehicles

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2010, 20:01   #2
Ray squires
Posted a thing or two

MGZT 180 sport, MG6 1.8 turbo

I know the Waterloo Arms very well as i used to visit family in Southampton and stop off at The Waterloo on my way home.
I`ll do my best to be there but may have to work a 14hr shift that day.Will know more on thursday.It would be a good excuse to stay over at my sisters as i have the meet in Salisbury on the sunday.Sounds like an ideal weekend.

Ray

Last edited by Ray squires; 17th July 2010 at 20:05..
Ray squires is offline   Reply With Quote