Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd March 2007, 10:54   #31
KENHAYES247
Regular poster

Rover 75

I have not used any of the other sellers in Lithuania and I do wonder where they get such continuous supplies from![/QUOTE]

I see loads of Lithuanian and polish plated lorries with Cars on regularly going down the Autobahn. A lot of the cars are bought as write-offs from, Germany, Holland and France. No border controls anymore. More so now since Ebay i see the lorries now making their way to UK doing the same!
Old 23rd March 2007, 11:19   #32
Keith
This is my second home

ZT400

Quote:
Originally Posted by amableson View Post
The 4:3 tuner is a tv tuner only and the 2002 disc is genuine but a new map disc would be better the mk3 sat computer i have is not upgradable and to get dutch you would need the firmware upgraded so you would be better to buy a mk4 unit off ebay.
Regards
Andrew Mableson.
Language coding is a testbook thing for genuine Rover units if you want a language not available from the set menu. the Rover fimware CD is required as well, I have done this

Fortunately most even on ebay are already French English and German
I think Italian and Spanish is available not sure about Dutch!

If you are buying a BMW unit easiest way is to take the unit to a BMW dealer as it needs to go on GT1 (expensive) or use the tool Jochen is developing on X5 world via a laptop and an I bus interface
Old 23rd March 2007, 20:31   #33
Keith
This is my second home

ZT400

Well guess what, BMW have just released V29.1 of the Nav software for the MK4 and that has now got Dutch on it!
Old 24th March 2007, 09:02   #34
Simon W
This is my second home

Rover 75 2.0 Litre Club Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Ironically the Rover radio I sold was bought by a guy with a BMW 320!

He has not even got a nav harness yet chances are the one he gets will have flat pins for the radio connector so he probably won't even use the Radio I sold

Simon just type in BM24 or BM54 in the ebay search window only one a BM54 for sale at the moment but bare in mind if you go for the BM54 you are looking at £75 for adapter leads unless you get a custom nav harness from Kuftec
No BM24's at the moment Keith but a couple of BM54's - £102 & £215 (auctions still running). What do they normally go for? What's the difference between the 24 and the 54?
Closed Thread