Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th September 2019, 23:38   #1
Arryhall
Loves to post

Rover 75

Default Me box fell off!

I've had a noisy backside for a while coz the back box blew out all its' stuffing. But it got rattly and noisy a couple weeks ago and when I looked, the back box was slapping about. The pipe connecting it to the rest of the exhaust, was no longer connecting nowt as it had rotted through. So I looked at it and figured it's probably time for a new back box.

Fortunately, mate of mine gave me his Peugeot 407sw which needed tyres, brake discs and pads and an MOT. So I got that going whilst my Rover is poorly.

I've done the usual Googleage and eBay etc. BUT I'm none the wiser! Does anyone know what actual exhaust I need for a 1.8T? I've read lots of things about the Klarius exhausts from EuroCarParts, but they list 3!
Walkers don't actually seem to list any and I don't want to spend more than I have to partly because I'm cheap, partly because I'm broke.

Has anyone any suggestions as to where to look? eBay is obviously rammed with things but at every price point and are they any good at any price point on eBay? You can't always get the right thing just by guess.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
Arryhall is offline   Reply With Quote