Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th January 2011, 12:38   #1
woolleysox
This is my second home

Black V8 Ztt 260SE

Default French Week End Prescott Hill 29th May 2011

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

All 75s and Zts from any of the forums welcome
www.prescott-hillclimb.com/events.aspx

Hi Guys its a go Its a week end do Sat 28th May and Sun 29th May and you can camp oposite the circuit (farmers field) if you want to stay for both days. The museum is also open on Sunday. FOC

Just to clarify I see this as a Sunday meet only. I only want to spend the Sunday at the meet.

If however anyone wants to spend both day no problem. But we have to be clear re the numbers attending.

If anyone wants to arrange the Sat please feel free no probs

£18 per day per adult per day and children under 14 go free. Food option are available on site if you wish during the events. A group booking discount will be applied once we confirm numbers,

I intend to book the Sunday for our convoy and combined parking on site. If we can CONFIRM number we can get a discount on the visit our own paking area and IF tme permits a cavalcade up the hill at lunch time. Sound good to me. You can pay on the gate or I can arrange for advanced tickets to be provided.

Please add your name to the list so we can get a feel for the numbers.

I will post more info including the convoy information as we get it.

UPDATE: 03/02/2011

Twenty cars booked with group parking in the Orchard (very nice) Sunday 29th May up to 2 days before we can add more numbers if required.
Group discount £15 per person as apposed to £18. pp
The advanced tickets will be sent to me you can pay via pay pal to me or cash on the day. Please pm me if you want more details. Lets make it a goodun

The Convoy
Start
Walsall Junction 9 KFC WS28TJ 8.00 am
M6 South
M5 South
Frankley Services 1st Pickup 8.15
Strensham services 2nd Pick up 8.30
Leave M5 At Junction 9 around 8.45
Left onto A46 towardes Evesham
Turn Right At Queens Head BGL208LP take B4079 towards Gotherington#
Right onto A435 also laybye on left for cars to park up to join convoy
Follow Signes for Gotherington
Left into Gotherington then through Village
after you pass under rail bridge circuit on Right, 9.05
all times are approximate.

I understand show starts 9.15/30

1 Jake
2 woolleysox
3 Jimbo
4 Mr Edd
5 Devilish
7 Trebor + 1
8 Lowey paid
9 Mannie
10 Wide load
11 BMW Mike .ORG
12 Gary C
13 ******
14 MR Tomez
16 Bernard LPG + 1
17 Geoff 11 260s

Last edited by woolleysox; 20th February 2011 at 16:26.. Reason: update listing
woolleysox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2011, 12:58   #2
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

I'm in Rob made a note in my diary.

Cheers
Jim
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2011, 13:28   #3
Mr Edd
From the Horses Mouth

2012 Honda Oddessay and 1996 Ford Ranger Truck (Splash)

I guess this is the official booking thread?

Okay count me in as a definite for the Sunday.

Edd
Old 7th January 2011, 15:00   #4
starbug2
This is my second home

Silver Rover 75 Tourer Club SE CDTI + MGF 1.8 in BRG

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolleysox View Post
Hi Guys its a go Its a week end do Sat 28th May and Sun 29th May and you can camp oposite the circuit (farmers field) if you want to stay for both days. The museum is also open on Sunday. FOC

£18 per day per adult and children under 14 go free. Food option are available on site if you wish during the events. A group booking discount will be applied once we confirm numbers,

I intend to book the Sunday for our convoy and combined parking on site. If we can CONFIRM number we can get a discount on the visit our own paking area and IF tme permits a cavalcade up the hill at lunch time. Sound good to me. You can pay on the gate or I can arrange for advanced tickets to be provided.

Please add your name to the list so we can get a feel for the numbers.

I will post more info including the convoy information as we get it.

Jake
woolleysox
is that £18 just for the event or for stopping over as well as don't fancy paying £36 for the 2 of us just for the event as money very not good at the mo and a lot of things up coming which want money as well

now with 2020 MG ZS 1Lt TURBO engine with automatic 6 speed gearbox to help keep the 75 and MG F going as long as possible
starbug2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2011, 15:58   #5
Devilish
Been round the block

75 Tourer

I'm in, for pay on the day or advanced booking. I prefer advance booking as I have been known to forget my wallet but hey ho whatever.
Old 7th January 2011, 17:55   #6
woolleysox
This is my second home

Black V8 Ztt 260SE

Hi Steve the price is £18 per person. If you want to camp over you pay the farmer on his gate thats around a £5.

I regret you pay again for the second day £18 per person I will only attend the Sunday. Remember if we can get the numbers up we will get a group discount but thats to be advised. This is more than we normaly pay but its a much bigger event, The feed back from the guys who have attended before makes it sound great,

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbug2 View Post
is that £18 just for the event or for stopping over as well as don't fancy paying £36 for the 2 of us just for the event as money very not good at the mo and a lot of things up coming which want money as well

Last edited by woolleysox; 7th January 2011 at 17:58..
Old 7th January 2011, 19:21   #7
starbug2
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolleysox View Post
Hi Steve the price is £18 per person. If you want to camp over you pay the farmer on his gate thats around a £5.

I regret you pay again for the second day £18 per person I will only attend the Sunday. Remember if we can get the numbers up we will get a group discount but thats to be advised. This is more than we normaly pay but its a much bigger event, The feed back from the guys who have attended before makes it sound great,
that is a shame as had thoughts on videoing the convoy down as in driving up/down the convey filming it etc. but to be honest at this point with what we have on already the all in price of about £50+ with the fuel is a bit more than we can afford as fair to say getting the mgf has rather dented our bank balance and the next few months are some very big bills ..... so unless some lotto win , we shall have to say no for now as can't afford it or any more big price events ....... sorry to say .

now with 2020 MG ZS 1Lt TURBO engine with automatic 6 speed gearbox to help keep the 75 and MG F going as long as possible
Old 7th January 2011, 21:21   #8
woolleysox
This is my second home

Black V8 Ztt 260SE

Hi Steve Pitty about that I will miss you home made name board. with work the way it is a few more may have miss this one. Still we can always try the Autumn show.

see you soon

Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbug2 View Post
that is a shame as had thoughts on videoing the convoy down as in driving up/down the convey filming it etc. but to be honest at this point with what we have on already the all in price of about £50+ with the fuel is a bit more than we can afford as fair to say getting the mgf has rather dented our bank balance and the next few months are some very big bills ..... so unless some lotto win , we shall have to say no for now as can't afford it or any more big price events ....... sorry to say .
Old 7th January 2011, 22:15   #9
Mr Edd
From the Horses Mouth

2012 Honda Oddessay and 1996 Ford Ranger Truck (Splash)

I know £18 sounds a bit high but don't forget that is for a very full day. Last time I went I couldn't last for the whole day. But still had a fantastic time and felt it worth every penny.

Edd
Old 7th January 2011, 23:46   #10
starbug2
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Edd View Post
I know £18 sounds a bit high but don't forget that is for a very full day. Last time I went I couldn't last for the whole day. But still had a fantastic time and felt it worth every penny.

Edd
alas it is not just £18 it is 2 times £18=£36 +fuel and spending money no matter how good and right now that is to much for our funds sorry to say which is a shame and bev was/is interested so for now it's 99% NO . but if things get better maybe .....