Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th January 2019, 18:26   #11
Swordjo

MG ZT 190+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Noc View Post
Have you got the highline IPK? If so, with the key to position II, and with the driver's door open, does the door open icon appear?

One other quick check - are the front window switches still operating their own windows or have they swapped sides?
Hi,

Yes the door open icon does appear when the drivers door is open. Window switches are working as they should.

I've put the the fuse back into the wipers, removed and cleaned the bonnet switch and so far the wipers are staying off. I've not tried the alarm yet as been at work and don't want the alarm going off the full time I'm in work. It's a secure private car park so just left it unlocked.
Swordjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2019, 00:28   #12
MarkS
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Diesel Tourer, called Perseverance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordjo View Post
Hi,

I came out to a flat battery the other day and when i got it going the alarm symbol was on the dash. Car was fine for a day or 2 and then i looked out of my window to see my alarms going off and wipers moving.

Turned the alarms off and started the the car to make sure battery wasn't dead (fired up first time). Pulled the key out and the wipers startes going again. I had to pull the wiper fuse to get them to stop.

After reading a few threads i checked plenums and the one below ecu was blocked but didn't have any standing water (it may have drained away?)

Cleaned the plenums and have just fitted a brand new 096 batter to replace the smaller one which was in. All fine for 5 mine ans then the wipers come on again.

Boot has been wet so have cleared that out ans bought new seals. I don't have satnav but there is a changer in the boot for the kenwood system. Could water at the rear affect electrics. Have also checked footwells and they are dry including near the bcu.

In short.. HELP!

Thanks,

Jonathan
It has been seen before:

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=262704

Last edited by MarkS; 25th January 2019 at 00:32.. Reason: Wrong link
MarkS is offline   Reply With Quote