Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 9th October 2020, 13:01   #1
Pueblo_Boy
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer

Default Rover 75 Tourer Contemporary SE CDTi

With many regrets, my well-loved diesel tourer is up for sale. Hopefully, after a long absence stuck abroad, my wife and young daughter will finally be joining me here in the UK...if the Home Office do not yet again appeal the Tribunal decision. Fingers crossed!

I've bought a small petrol town car in anticipation of her return, as she will be more comfortable driving it (Fiat Panda 100hp). So, the Tourer has to go.

MOT until end of July 2021
Diesel engine, upgraded with 160 remap, pulls like a train!
Currently 156k miles, but well serviced.
All leather sports package, electric heated seats.
Auto-mirror
Auto wipers
Reversing sensors.
Facelift 2004
Firefrost Red, paintwork is very good.
Newly refurbished sparkly black gloss alloys, including the full-size spare
17" alloys *5
Fan gold resistor, ERG mod, Plenum mod, bonnet latch etc.
Real walnut trim, including a walnut steering wheel
Android Head (original radio available) Harmon Kardon speakers and sub-woofer.
Dog guard

I have various parts to replace, just waiting for my usual helper to become available to do them for me. Purchased, ready to replace: air filter, pollen filter, new side indicators, rubber surround for driver's door, luminous red wheel rim silicon protector strips, flashing motion-detecting leds on the wheel valves (eat your heart out Rick-Sta! ).

I also have a spare back windscreen (no idea if the heater wires work), spare space-saver wheel, rear coil spring, and cross members for the roof rack. And Haynes and original owner's manuals.

Apparently, clutch and alternator replaced in the past, I have some service history, including all the bits I've had done (rear suspension upper arm, exhaust expansion part, lower rear engine mount, 'O' rings and intercooler, etc.). I also have somewhere a complete rear sub-frame ready to get sandblasted and painted! This car was checked over by Marinabrian and all recommendations carried out at that time.

The car drives really well, in fact, it feels faster than the supposed "hot hatch" Panda I have bought, thanks to the 160 remap. Paintwork is generally very good, one noticeable ding in the passenger door (although I have a piece of kit ordered that should fix it), though obviously a 16 year old car does have a few marks.

One black mark is that the plastic surround on the driver's seat controls has come loose. I reported it earlier on the Club site, and Marinabrian and others came up with an easy repair solution (but still needs doing!). I'm pretty hopeless at diy, I even paid a young lad to crawl under the jacked up rear and impart "kurust" where needed...and excellent helpful member Astraeus has done several small jobs for me

I have offered for sale elsewhere, at £1250, but knowing how tight all you members are, you can have it at a discount Not long ago, these could be picked up much cheaper, but for a well-sorted example, not so much these days. And...Firefrost Red, how can you resist!

I am amenable to a long drive to meet with genuine potential buyers, but not like the one that wasted member daywalker's valuable time! Pictures to follow, can send by email/whatsapp if interested.
Interior Trim Sports PPH Black, but now with real walnut wooden trim!
One of only 20 on the road!

Last edited by Pueblo_Boy; 10th October 2020 at 15:55..
Pueblo_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote