Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 25th August 2017, 19:31   #1
Dad of Three
Regular poster

MG ZT

Default The striped one has a holiday, Euro Diary DAY 8

A very small 28 miles covered today and a big thing has happened, I had to refuel for the first time since Day 4 when driving through Opole, Poland. Not to worry though guys as I brought the manual with me to find how to do it. Even better news is that the price of petrol at the local station is only £1.00 per litre, not as good when the pound was strong but good enough. The trip to go fossel hunting was on the day when the temp went from 21 degree's to 28 and is due to get hotter this weekend. A few weeks back this area was at over 40 degree's so small mercies if you ask me. We did find a few small little fossel's so it was worth the trip, however on the way back to the car park(knowing this area well I was never going to get the car up in to the main square as I would never have made the cobbled slope up or down) "The Striped One" was causing a little confussion as people were unsure what make of car it actually was and kept looking at the rear to establish some clarity. This happened a little later on at resturant we stopped at for a late lunch, as again a small fan club were trying to understand what the car was. Not much interest from the local Law enforcement here as my brother-in-law happens to be one of them, I think word got out to leave me alone to enjoy my holiday. The only thing I have to remember is that you must run with your lights on during daylight hours as well.
The site of the dig

Stramberk itself
Dad of Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th August 2017, 20:23   #2
johnnyb44
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

Brilliant posts of your tour buddy. Please keep them coming. I'm really enjoying them and the fantastic pictures of your car and scenery :-)