Notices

Old 30th October 2022, 07:43   #167061
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Chief moaner for Scotland - hopefully everything is going to work out, otherwise chin up and Carry On

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2022, 07:49   #167062
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
A very good morning, I hope everything is going okay. Is there any good news in the chill out lounge?

Let’s see……

22C Jeff yesterday must have been very pleasant for the time of year. I did see you were up early, was it 04:00 I saw you on the boards? Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Have a good one …..
Morning Phil,

I was up early, but it was raining so any idea of going out for photos was quickly kiboshed

I did however get a few pictures of our old girl Fliss enjoying the extra hour in the bedroom

Fliss by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

Fliss by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

She is coming up to twenty years old now so deserves the extra rest time

Last edited by coolcat; 30th October 2022 at 07:53..
coolcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2022, 09:10   #167063
roverbarmy
This is my second home

Roverless + 1.7D Sportage

Thanked 2,021 Times in 1,449 Posts

Had a visit to the Kia forum to keep up with the Sportage news. There's hardly any! Must be too reliable!

Grey, wet and miserable this morning (the weather, not me!)

Bacon sarnie and a cuppa on the cards now. Must be winter. A croissant at 7am just doesn't keep me going!

Keep on Rovering, cos I can't!
Seems that my old Bedford truck is still getting out and about:-
https://images.app.goo.gl/MC9hLYQy1rRtz64U7

Last edited by roverbarmy; 30th October 2022 at 09:16..
roverbarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2022, 09:50   #167064
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Morning all, lashing down here in Devon.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
Old 30th October 2022, 10:17   #167065
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Bacon and tomato omelette was for breakfast this morning

Bacon and tomato omelette by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
Old 30th October 2022, 12:42   #167066
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Stopped raining here in fact it's a nice afternoon now, Just power washed the lawn mowers & put them to bed as they wont be needed again this year.

If any growers love chillis/sweet peppers that don't have much heat, barely a lip tingle I've found the perfect pepper called 'Tangerine dream' it's absolutely delicious & have been eating them like apples I've collected a shedload of seed & got two dozen 5 litre pots off the ebay to grow them in next year. Bootiful sweet peppers.
I feel like it's almost bedtime I've been up that long with the clocks going back

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Bacon and tomato omelette was for breakfast this morning

Bacon and tomato omelette by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

Yum that looks good jeff

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2022, 13:40   #167067
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

I'm fed up with the hospital. I was told in July I would get the operation on my head this year.
Fiona rang the hospital about 2 weeks ago , and the Secretary said until he had ordered the part, she wouldn't know when I could guess to find out to wait.

Another doc was meant to see me last Saturday to get something else looked at, it got cancelled because the machine was broken and now it's not going to see until just before Christmas.
Now thirdly, I was told I'm not going to hear from the doctor, no phone call to me I won't hear from January.Any longer I am thinking my business could be given to somebody to take my customers from me.
Old 30th October 2022, 15:37   #167068
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Going dark already It's chucking it down now after a few hours of nice weather this afternoon. leftover corned beef hash for tea tonight .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
I'm fed up with the hospital. I was told in July I would get the operation on my head this year.
Fiona rang the hospital about 2 weeks ago , and the Secretary said until he had ordered the part, she wouldn't know when I could guess to find out to wait.

Another doc was meant to see me last Saturday to get something else looked at, it got cancelled because the machine was broken and now it's not going to see until just before Christmas.
Now thirdly, I was told I'm not going to hear from the doctor, no phone call to me I won't hear from January.Any longer I am thinking my business could be given to somebody to take my customers from me.

Hi Rich, Hospital machines breaking down seem to be the flavour of the month at present, I know what you mean about being disappointed over it, I was all geed up to tackle the twenty days of treatment to starting next Wednesday but it's been put back to the new year as it will take a month to repair the radio therapy external beam machine & catch up on other peoples appointments.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2022, 16:47   #167069
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Going dark already It's chucking it down now after a few hours of nice weather this afternoon. leftover corned beef hash for tea tonight .

Hi Rich, Hospital machines breaking down seem to be the flavour of the month at present, I know what you mean about being disappointed over it, I was all geed up to tackle the twenty days of treatment to starting next Wednesday but it's been put back to the new year as it will take a month to repair the radio therapy external beam machine & catch up on other peoples appointments.
I just hope I get done before Christmas starts Ian.
Old 31st October 2022, 05:57   #167070
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post

Good morning Richard, thank you for the update. As you know it was 5 weeks ago today I had major surgery which involved a new synthetic graft being fitted to the inside of my aorta.

The graft was made in Australia and it took a minimum of 2 weeks to be made from the time of measurement in London to the time of arriving at the hospital where I had the operation.

Even though the graft was synthetic and custom made, it still had to be made to fit once I had been opened up. This was to make sure the fitting was robust and it would last for the next 30 plus years without leaking or needing further repairs.

I wonder where your head new part is being made. I think you said it’s made in the USA, which could explain the delay.

Unfortunately either you or Fiona will have to remain proactive and keep ringing up your hospital.

I don’t believe everything the hospital says particularly when it comes to explaining delays.

Just keep ringing them up and keep a record of who you speak to and what they say. Tell them how you really need the operation, how life changing it’s going to be and hopefully they will come through for you, but do keep them on your side.

Keep the faith.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote