Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Items Wanted
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 1st March 2021, 19:44   #1
Clickernick
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer Triumph Street Triple R

Default Front strut Bump stop dished washer Needed

If any one has a pair or just one of these items please message me. Item 7 on Rimmers Front Suspension pattern drawing. NLA!!

Real walnut interior. Original refurbished Forked Spokes 16” with Michelin Primacy 4 rubber, Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB double din Wi Fi phone integration. Retrofitted twin front horns. 160 re-map. Revotec fan. Silicone intercooler hoses and ‘O ring’ replacement. Top hose thermostat. New walnut and smokestone steering wheel with cruise upgrade. Brembo Brakes. Ceramic coated rear Exhaust. L/engine mount, Hydramount, Bosch MAF. Focal Access Drivers and Focal Amp.
Clickernick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2021, 13:20   #2
ryszard
Gets stuck in

Moonstone diesel,X351 Jaguar and now MG ZT 260

Default Stop!

Hi,if you still require one I have a spare strut which should have one on.If you PM me your e mail I'll send you a photo,I can only do this via e mail due to this ancient tablet.Am not able to post.Am just up the road from you if your in Northampton area for collection.Regards Ry.....
ryszard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2021, 13:35   #3
Clickernick
Posted a thing or two

Thanks for the offer!
I have a new BMW one coming today in the post, if I have any problems I’ll come back to you, thanks again.

Real walnut interior. Original refurbished Forked Spokes 16” with Michelin Primacy 4 rubber, Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB double din Wi Fi phone integration. Retrofitted twin front horns. 160 re-map. Revotec fan. Silicone intercooler hoses and ‘O ring’ replacement. Top hose thermostat. New walnut and smokestone steering wheel with cruise upgrade. Brembo Brakes. Ceramic coated rear Exhaust. L/engine mount, Hydramount, Bosch MAF. Focal Access Drivers and Focal Amp.
Old 12th March 2021, 09:46   #4
torque2me
Posted a thing or two

MG ZT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clickernick View Post
If any one has a pair or just one of these items please message me. Item 7 on Rimmers Front Suspension pattern drawing. NLA!!
Has been for ten years. Getting replacement flat washers (even in s/s) was not a problem (upper washer?). Getting the dished type impossible
I checked with a engineering company near Brown & Gammons about a price for steel and s/s. Prohibitive for two off but better at 20 plus onwards. Eventually had the problem solved when I purchased a new pair of Bilsteins' as the whole assembly came with them

Kev
torque2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2021, 12:46   #5
Clickernick
Posted a thing or two

It’s not hard to find the BMW dished washer (1096068) , exact same part as Rover but a different part number. I fitted it last week along with the new top mount and now all good.

Because of the lack of washer the shock of a pot hole pushed the lower metal bush in the top mount rubber upwards effectively wrenching it from the rubber. So only the top metal bush had any effect which was not enough to stop damage to my bonnet.