Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th December 2008, 14:44   #11
mach1rob
Gets stuck in

Have a look at talk talk, we have the phone and broadband package, and apart from the odd hiccup with the net going down (twice in the past 12 months) I can't fault them, in fact my monthly bill from them is what BT were charging me just for BB!

Told tiscali to cough after a few days when we tried them, as much use as a chocolate teapot!

http://talktalk.co.uk/
mach1rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2008, 20:48   #12
Jamie
Posted a thing or two

In Limbo

Letter sent to Tiscali CEO see below...nothing controversial....what do you recon?

"To Tiscali CEO Mary Turner,

It is a great shame that I have had to put my complaint into writing regarding a number of disputed charges on my Tiscali account. I have now had to bring my complaint to the attention of OFCOM (ref *********) who have advised me to approach the Ombudsman at CIFAS if this complaint is not resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.

Tiscali have consistently been charging for fictitious calls on my account as is proven by the call times shown on the attached prints. The charges show calls in excess of one hour being replicated one hour from the start of the ‘first call’; however the second call is supposed to have begun before the first call had even ended! The call times actually overlap which is simply impossible. (see attached)

I strongly suspect that this error may have been repeated further back in our customer history but I am unable to check as your webpage keeps saying that my bill is unavailable to view.

I have lost all faith in your billing system and I demand a refund in full for the incorrect calls, for the calls to your call centre (which caused so much distress), plus compensation for calls to OFCOM, my time and postage of this complaint.

I have tried to resolve this matter by using your premium rate ‘help line’ but , your staff treated me in a disrespectful manner, a situation made worse as none of the call centre staff seem to be able to speak English clearly, this lingual confusion and their unfriendly, impatient demeanour made the calls all the more stressful.

I have also requested that my wife is given full access to the account but she too has been spoken to in an antagonistic fashion by your staff. All further correspondence must be addressed to myself and Mrs C Newman.

I urge you to deal with this within 10 days with full remuneration to avoid escalation of the complaint to the CIFAS Ombudsman"

Yours

Unhappy