Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 27th November 2010, 15:55   #1
petersrover
Avid contributor

Rover 75 saloon 1.8 Turbo Connoisseur manual

Default My Sat Nav problem

I posted my Sat Nav problem last week re: no satellites being received and my map saying that I was still in Essex when I was somewhere else. Today, I had to mount the kerb outside my house to get into my driveway, I did not think anything of it at the time. LsterI decided to have a go at seing what was wrong with the Sat Nav, loose wires etc. and was amaized to fine that it was working again. That made me think back to when I realised when it had stopped working and it appears that the problem started wheh I had replaced my two front tires. Could it be that the tire fitter had disturbed the wheel sensors and that mounting the kerb today had reset them allowing the Sat Nav to work agin? Any experts out there might confirm this, if this is the case it might be worth pointing out when having tires replaced that the fitter should watch out for the sensors.
petersrover is offline   Reply With Quote