Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th January 2011, 23:57   #41
Roverowner
Retired

CDTi Tourer 2005

Will ask Corin to post up some photos of the interior
Old 13th January 2011, 11:30   #42
simdel1
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE CDTi, Porsche 944 Lux, MGF

Should this thread be moved to the 'cars for sale' section to give it better exposure?

The Simdel1 Fleet:
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/447/sigmgf.png
Old 13th January 2011, 13:32   #43
Roverowner
Retired

CDTi Tourer 2005

Good idea. Still haven ´t got in touch with Corin yet but we will get some pics up
Old 20th January 2011, 09:06   #44
Roverowner
Retired

CDTi Tourer 2005

Corins´s taken some pics of the nice blue interior and on seeing it all again I´ve decided to keep it. Not much money as far as I´m concerned so the car is a much nicer prospect
Old 15th December 2011, 13:14   #45
Platemaker
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 160, MG ZT 180.

Due to my good friend Alan's (Roverowner) recent illness this car is once again available.

It is my aim to achieve as much as is viable from this vehicle so that a respectable sum can be returned to him as soon as possible and not over the course of the next few weeks or months, rather sooner than that.
Various options have been explored including breaking the car but those that have put their name on various high value items have since been unable to finish the deal, things happen and that is fair enough but this has really frustrated me when I am trying to achieve something asap.

Any prospective owners will need to replace the interior as the Neptune Blue trim has now been sold separately and is awaiting collection.

Alan also had it fitted with Xenon headlights, these are not shown but have been removed and replaced with the Halogens. They are for sale separately.

The specification is otherwise exactly the same as the original thread, with the exception of the MOT which expires in May 2012, the mileage shows 159000.

It does appear to have picked up a couple of marks here and there but nothing serious and I've got a pretty good idea that a half blind cart pushing 86 year old might have something to do with it but, of course it was never him, who me?

The gearbox oil was changed three times and for sometime the gearbox behaved itself, until of course Alan came to collect the car when it subsequently put itself into EP mode.

After Alan and his family had left it continued to perform as it had done before, typical.
It runs drives and stops but there is a problem there and it comes and goes, that's all I can say. T4 showed no fault codes.

I can supply FOC some basic interior to make it mobile.

I do hope someone can help me achieve this and avoid the prospect of breaking it up fully as I don't think this is in Alan's financial interest and will take too long to gather any sensible amounts.

Whilst asking for offers is not allowed on these forums pricing this car is a difficult and sensitive matter. There is a price stated at the start of this thread but this is some two years ago and with an interior.

If anyone is genuinely interested then please PM me or call me on 07988756369 and I will tell you everything I know, during the course of the conversation we can both ascertain one anothers expectations. I should point out again though that any funds associated with the car are Alan's and NOT mine or my gain. Indeed if the car goes as a whole any payment can be made directly to him if this is convenient.

Last edited by Platemaker; 15th December 2011 at 13:46..
Old 15th December 2011, 15:50   #46
Petetourer
This is my second home

None at present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messenger View Post
Due to my good friend Alan's (Roverowner) recent illness this car is once again available.

It is my aim to achieve as much as is viable from this vehicle so that a respectable sum can be returned to him as soon as possible and not over the course of the next few weeks or months, rather sooner than that.
Various options have been explored including breaking the car but those that have put their name on various high value items have since been unable to finish the deal, things happen and that is fair enough but this has really frustrated me when I am trying to achieve something asap.

Any prospective owners will need to replace the interior as the Neptune Blue trim has now been sold separately and is awaiting collection.

Alan also had it fitted with Xenon headlights, these are not shown but have been removed and replaced with the Halogens. They are for sale separately.

The specification is otherwise exactly the same as the original thread, with the exception of the MOT which expires in May 2012, the mileage shows 159000.

It does appear to have picked up a couple of marks here and there but nothing serious and I've got a pretty good idea that a half blind cart pushing 86 year old might have something to do with it but, of course it was never him, who me?

The gearbox oil was changed three times and for sometime the gearbox behaved itself, until of course Alan came to collect the car when it subsequently put itself into EP mode.

After Alan and his family had left it continued to perform as it had done before, typical.
It runs drives and stops but there is a problem there and it comes and goes, that's all I can say. T4 showed no fault codes.

I can supply FOC some basic interior to make it mobile.

I do hope someone can help me achieve this and avoid the prospect of breaking it up fully as I don't think this is in Alan's financial interest and will take too long to gather any sensible amounts.

Whilst asking for offers is not allowed on these forums pricing this car is a difficult and sensitive matter. There is a price stated at the start of this thread but this is some two years ago and with an interior.

If anyone is genuinely interested then please PM me or call me on 07988756369 and I will tell you everything I know, during the course of the conversation we can both ascertain one anothers expectations. I should point out again though that any funds associated with the car are Alan's and NOT mine or my gain. Indeed if the car goes as a whole any payment can be made directly to him if this is convenient.

Good luck with this Corin..... I hope it has a happy ending....

Pete

Then a 2002 MG ZT-T CDTI + in Starlight Silver

Then a 2003 ZT-T 2.5 V6 180 + in Royal Blue

Then a 2002 Rover 75 2.0 CDTi Connie SE

Then a 2003 ZT-T 2.0 CDTi + In Le Mans Green
2004 1.8T ZT-T + In Goodwood Green

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 15th December 2011, 18:38   #47
Roverowner
Retired

CDTi Tourer 2005

This is a great shame. The car was in great shape and running well after the oil changes. Corin run it around to work and back to keep it on the move so to speak till I could get over and pick it up. He did a lot of work on it after I had bought it. Rear break pipes to mention a few -nasty jobs- The blue interior was great and apart from a few minor scraps (easily polished out) it was really nice.

We went over in May to collect it and leave the pre-production V6 for belts, sunroof leaks, etc, etc. Apart from the family (wife and 18 month old son), I had 2 roof boxes on the pre-prod (original MGR ones) and loads of stuff (parts and baby things etc). We spent an hour changing over everything to the diesel and then we set off, after I had put a full tank in it. We got 10 mins down the M3 in the direction of Bournemouth and the gearbox jumped out of gear. I pulled over and stoped immediately. I was doing 65 mph in the left hand lane in cruise (checking out everything to see that it worked - everything did). After about 5 mins I started it up again and it would only show -EP- or whatever. So we crept back to Corins and had to change it all back again to the V6. Mother and child were highly amused. I wasn´t too happy as we had to take the V6 back to Sweden and get all the jobs done here (see other threads). Taking the V6 over to UK was a bit of a gamble as I was quite certain that the belts hadn´t been changed since MGR did a major service in 2003. Having to take it back again was even more interesting. As luck would have it, the car performed immaculately. I haven´t the strength at the mo to go and get it and we don´t really need 3 75s. But it was a really nice car, especially with the blue interior. If I could, I would wait for a good auto box to turn up and then change it. But time, my state of health and the distance..........
Closed Thread