Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th May 2021, 20:05   #11
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzo337 View Post
If you didn't tune into the BBC at every available moment and listen to the NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- they are shovelling, maybe your eyes might see that all this is pointless. Indian variant my NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-, if it's more contagious why don't I have it, according to you I'm vulnerable because I'm unvaccinated, NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-, I am actually really vulnerable because my immune system is chemically suppressed by a drug called Advagraf. Still alive, and I'll keep posting on this thread whilst that is the case. My other half who is also on the vulnerable list as her immune system is also suppressed and is supposed to see a consultant every four months, hasn't seen one now for eighteen months cos of this NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- that 98% of people survive anyway. For gods sake wake up.
So what you are saying is that because you have not contracted any form of Covid-19, and that you have a suppressed immune system, I and no one else do no need to worry about contracting it?

Perhaps it could be worthwhile stopping taking the Advagraf?, I mean one human organ is the same as any other, so why would you believe the research and advice by taking it ......

Also, from reading the above, you previously thought that your wife is still well and relatively healthy because she was able to see a consultant every four months, and it was this consultation was keeping her safe? But now, after not seeing one for 18 months, you have had your mind changed and that the visits to the consultant were not in fact keeping her safe and well?

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!

Last edited by clf; 30th May 2021 at 20:08..