Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 7th March 2018, 11:18   #1
BJBaillie

Rover 75

Default Mk1 R75 Connie SE

So, it’s with a very heavy heart I have to sell my wonderful Rover 75. I’ve only had it 3 weeks, but having forgotten to disclose something to the insurance has meant they’ve cancelled on me. I can’t afford any car so this has to go.

It’s a September 2001 car, part way through project drive so it’s got some bits and not others, can find out more on request.
It’s a Connie SE highline with the Drivers intelligence pack.
So, Let me go through the kit it’s got.
Highline satnav with 2015 disc, working, perfectly.
TV – needs a digital tuner or upgrade.
Trip computer, Highline de-lined IPK
Parking sensors (working intermittently, need minor soldering work)
Rain sensing wipers, that work fine
A mirror that dips automatically to bright lights.
Full leather interior – One minor tear in the drivers bottoms bolster, barely noticeable.
Electric seats, with memory function on the drivers.
Real wood dashboard
Dual zone climate control
Heated seats
Cruise control
FBH, not working at the moment.
Traction control
Rear electric Blind.
Full service history, loads of old documents including the booklets the original owner went round the dealership with and priced up what options they wanted.
She’s tidy all round, good tyres, recently serviced, good battery, newish pads and discs.
The doors do show the odd dint and dent but overall fine or you could get cheap replacements at the moment, parts are a plenty, Interior is Smokestone and Paint exterior is Wedgewood Blue 2.
Xpower 160 remap, various dealer options enabled, she’s a rapid beauty. Well, for a nearly 2 tonne car.
Bad points
Parking sensors are intermittent.
Doors are a little not the best.
The map holders on the back of the driver’s seat needs reattaching.
Small tear in drivers seat.

Other than that, she’s MOT until October, taxed at the moment, would leave it that way to get you home. Not insured, so would need you to take note of this, been cancelled, I’m not being a NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-.

Any and all questions welcomed, viewings welcomed.

Willing to work something out delivery wise, time isn’t an issue for me, it’s the money.

Will get more pictures later, I don’t have a phone so will need to lend one.

I’m open to offers, she owes me a grand but obviously they’re not worth that much at the moment but silly offers will kindly be told to NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- off, I don’t want to see her go about as much as I can be NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- to argue with dreamers.

Cheers guys.