Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th July 2021, 18:39   #10
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

There are lots of those - infected after vaccination - some known and more than likely many unknown. It's necessary to make it work, those uninfected and vaccinated are not immune. What an almighty built-in get-out clause.

Unknown and therefore unidentified and unidentifiable. We don't know who they are, where they are, and more importantly who they are infecting, both vacced and non-vacced.

They are a greater risk to public health than the non-vaxxed. The old adage of None-so-Pure-as-the-Purified comes to mind. As invalid a projection as it ever was. No Pings here.

Take a cold hard-faced look at the new reality, regain your inbuilt self-preservation instincts and take your very own personal safety to heart. Trust only yourself in these storms of lies and half truths.

Is that vainglorious pub visit worth it? What, just for a pint? Who the hell needs a session in the pool hall to prove a point? Holiday? Have an upgraded one next year, you'll get a lot more out of it.

My family, who incidentally still have absolutely no idea of my feelings on the subject, have come to the same conclusions as I have. See, innate heredity at work. Good luck in your belief, see you on the other side. Maybe.