Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: London & The South
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 16th June 2022, 07:30   #11
Seablue
Regular poster

rover 75 tourer

Hi Peter,
Guilty as charged.. !
You have done a great job organising these events and I hope they continue. I have missed the last two events and was about to message I am good to come to Frimley. But given low early interest thats the right thing to do to cancel.
Over 7 years I can really say I have immensely enjoyed the company foremost and secondly the 75s gathered together.
Life with a 75 for us Londoners is getting harder as the Mayor is extending ULEZ in Oct 23, so I was thinking that could end ownership for quite a few people. I am hoping for a miracle about turn !
Anyway Peter, have a good weekend.
Best wishes
Stephen
Seablue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2022, 08:31   #12
Mike Noc
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDT Manual Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 CDT Automatic Connoisseur SE & a Freelander Td4.

Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seablue View Post
Hi Peter,
Guilty as charged.. !
You have done a great job organising these events and I hope they continue. I have missed the last two events and was about to message I am good to come to Frimley
Best wishes
Stephen

Sadly me too Stephen. I made the last one though. To be honest I was just thinking about when the next breakfast meet was and obviously left it far too late. I am going to Kirkby, but won't use that as an excuse, just didn't look in early enough.

Keep up the good work Peter and hope to see everyone at the next meet.
Mike Noc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2022, 17:31   #13
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Keep promising I will go to more meets around the country, but Midlands has a meet on the same day, today, so obviously went to our meet. Over 20 cars, so I think that the fact we have a good team that do running repairs on the cars all day if necessary, we probably attract some from elsewhere in the country. Please don’t give up the breakfast meets as I will certainly attend some time this year if possible.
Old 24th June 2022, 15:45   #14
colinjyates
Avid contributor

ROVER 75 SALOON

Hi Peter,
Apologies, I haven't been on the forum in a while and will definitely be attending any future meets.

Thanks for all your efforts
Cheers,
Colin
colinjyates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2022, 07:05   #15
bluemalbert
Avid contributor

MG ZT 190

Default Meets

Hi Peter, as you know my visits to the meets you organise are few and far between as my work occupies me over most weekends. I only just logged in to see if there was anything this week as my work was cancelled, and of course saw, and read through the existing thread leading to cancellation of your last meet. It looks unfortunate that a few things were happening that day. Im sure many members will agree that its not a good reason to blow it out totally! Your choice of venue and the time you put in to give us a good morning is well recognised. From my point of view, Ive met some smashing people who are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about 'Our Cars' which is worth its weight in gold! Its all down to yourself!
bluemalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2022, 18:40   #16
ken35
Regular poster

rover 75 tourer

Hi Peter,
I'm so sorry not to reply to this thread, I unfortunately assumed June would be at the ugly ducking and so didn't look on the forum.
If I had, we would have been there for sure.

As a car club committee member, I sympathise with you completely, I've been there myself, and it's so disheartening.
Feeling incredibly guilty, 😞promise to check the forum more regularly in future.
Don't give up, your hard work is much appreciated.
💐💗
Koren.
ken35 is offline   Reply With Quote