Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale > Cars Now Sold
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th December 2021, 13:01   #1
Beetamax

Rover 75 Tourer

Default ** SOLD ** Rover 75 Tourer Connoisseur 2.0 CTD 2002

**Now sold**

Rover 75 Tourer Connoisseur 2.0CTD Estate in metallic blue with only 1 previous owner on private plate (included in sale, obfuscated in photos to prevent cloning).
Aircon, Bluetooth, cruise control, leather seats.

In light metallic blue with black leather seats (front heated and electrically operated). The leather is in good condition for the age with no rips tears or damage to the edge of the drivers seat. All alloys and tires are in good condition, with plenty of tread. Towbar & electrics (un-tested as I haven't used it for towing but assume to be working).

99953 miles but still in use so will rise slightly. Full service history.

In full mechanical working order, body has minor marks commensurate with age (see photos). Aircon was re-gassed last summer. Clutch and brakes all good and electrics work as they should. MAF works to spec. I fitted a Kenwood Bluetooth hands and media streaming head unit.

Comes with two keys, note; only one fob will lock remotely, I just use the key in the door to lock and unlock.

MOT due 27th March 2022, one advisory from last: Offside Front Brake pipe corroded, covered in grease or other material (1.1.11 (c)), which is standard response where grime accumulates.

There is no panel rust and no major blemishes. There is an area above the rear hatch which was hail damaged, not really that noticeable and again no rust. No leaks, oil or otherwise.

It's advertised elsewhere and while I need the space I would prefer to see "The Colonel" in the hands of an enthusiast so am offering a lower price here (which takes into account all of the above). I can supply a vehicle report and copy of the MOT history but both will have part of the number hidden. He's on a private plate because someone cloned the original of the forecourt so I won't be sharing the number until we are sufficiently down the track. Please PM with any questions. Will release on cash or cleared funds from S11 area.

£1,450.

Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rover_5.jpg (12.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Rover_4.jpg (20.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg Rover_3.jpg (14.1 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg Rover_1.jpg (55.7 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg Rover_2.jpg (12.7 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Rover_7.jpg (14.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Rover_6.jpg (20.2 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by Beetamax; 15th December 2021 at 14:47.. Reason: Sold