Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The Midlands
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 3rd October 2021, 19:45   #41
Typhoon190
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190 Monogram Typhoon

I really was hoping to make this Nano, but lack of fuel in the V6 and lack of rear suspension on the diesel made it a tad difficult.

I do want to say a huge thank you to Rob and Steve for their help with my FBH, checking the PCB and helping me install the brilliant remote mod. The FBH is all up and running for winter! Well chuffed.

Just need to finish refurbishing and rebuilding the rear suspension.

Thanks Nano Crew!
Typhoon190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2021, 20:05   #42
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Shame, would have been nice to catch up Ben
Filled the tank with E10 today to attend the nano meet, total of 248 miles and an average of 35.5 mpg on the kv6 Auto.
As said quiet but good to see new and old members. And a vey scary Vesper rider ....

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2021, 20:59   #43
super chip
Avid contributor

Rover 75 x 3. Plus a ZT

Hello Nano team.
Thank you for all the organising of this years meetings
And Steve’s patients with my hand brake compensator. I got a clean bill of health on the T4 from Jamie after I changed the diesel injector 👍🏼 Also Alan with the MG zT said he will definitely come to the next meeting in the future. So thanks again. All the best Chris
super chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2021, 22:57   #44
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Nice steady last meet of 2021, few new faces which is always good looking forward, hopefully 2022 will be better for us and as already stated we may get back to our usual amount of meets, nice working with Chris (superchip ) once again at a steady pace, unusual handbrake problem someone whom owned the car before had changed the front cable which was an hexagon shape at the end which fits into the compensator, this in turn stopped it from being adjusted, only solution was to remove the passenger seat, and then remove the front cable which had to be cut, a new one installed and all was good again car holds on two clicks, with some reserve which the MOT man always likes.

Gold resistor for new member Chris whom took his front bumper off for the first time, few other easy problems sorted quickly on other cars, tommy gun on boot on one :lol: so yes nice meet hopefully see you all next year in March, during the mean time, still post any problems on the Nano and they should get answered.

For those that have my number i am always around to help if you need it, those whom do not have it can always PM me on here all the best Arctic :thumb:

PS stay safe out there and look after your health.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2021, 10:26   #45
DRWMGTF
Loves to post

Rover 75 2.0 CDT Connoisseur, Rover 75 CDT Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 1.8 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Nice steady last meet of 2021, few new faces which is always good looking forward, hopefully 2022 will be better for us and as already stated we may get back to our usual amount of meets, nice working with Chris (superchip ) once again at a steady pace, unusual handbrake problem someone whom owned the car before had changed the front cable which was an hexagon shape at the end which fits into the compensator, this in turn stopped it from being adjusted, only solution was to remove the passenger seat, and then remove the front cable which had to be cut, a new one installed and all was good again car holds on two clicks, with some reserve which the MOT man always likes.

Gold resistor for new member Chris whom took his front bumper off for the first time, few other easy problems sorted quickly on other cars, tommy gun on boot on one :lol: so yes nice meet hopefully see you all next year in March, during the mean time, still post any problems on the Nano and they should get answered.

For those that have my number i am always around to help if you need it, those whom do not have it can always PM me on here all the best Arctic :thumb:

PS stay safe out there and look after your health.
Morning Steve,
Thanks for your advice on my windscreen/headlight washer problems yesterday.
Regards David
DRWMGTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2021, 10:44   #46
Archerdog200

Mg ZT-T

Default Massive thanks for everything

Hi all
Really enjoyed the nano meeting. Thanks Steve (Arctic) for all the help on the fan resistor and bumper off. Was surprised how easy it was and now I can do it again to restore the headlights and change the bulbs. Thanks to Scott for helping out with the head unit and showing me how to get all the centre console out. Learnt a lot from you all. Going to sort out the breather pipes very soon as advised by Spongeh and Steve. I will pm some of you soon and get some numbers if that's OK. Thanks to jamie for the advice on the head unit. Learnt a lot and can't thank you all enough. Hope everyone stays well and see you all soon.
Archerdog200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2022, 16:56   #47
Herbert75
Regular poster

Rover 75 connoisseur

Default Nano meet

Hello all I would like to be at this event my steering wheel requires a change plus I have a blind for the rear parcel shelf I’ve all the switches etc I’ve been told the loom is most likely there I could do with some guidance n probably the right tools it would be nice to see all that can make it tho I will need some directions please many thanks
Herbert75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2022, 17:59   #48
Nantwich 75
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer

This post refers to a meet in Oct 21.

Check out the Midlands Nano-meet website for current info.

The next meet is Oct 22/23 2022.

https://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/...hp?f=212&t=688
Nantwich 75 is offline   Reply With Quote