Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > MG Rover Custom Car Parts (Rick-Sta's) Shop
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 8th October 2021, 19:07   #1
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts
Default Rover 75/MG ZT Brodit phone holders available

Brodit 75/ZT phone holders. NOW TAKING ORDERS.

Hi all,

I have these phone holders in 2 of our cars and have been after a third for my other ZT but they're no longer available ready made, however I have ordered a small batch run from Brodit which they are currently making for me.

So I am now taking orders for these. The brackets will take a few weeks to be made and delivered to me.

This phone holder fits next to the head unit in the center console (left of the center console for RHD vehicles and right of the center console for LHD vehicles). It comes as a blank bracket and you can then attach a suitable holder for your phone to it (not included).

For example on one of my ZT's I've fitted two phone holder magnets which holds my phone to the bracket. On our 75 there is a universal phone holder similar to the one in the last 2 photos below.

I've also seen satnavs mounted to these brackets before as well.

I personally think this is the best phone holder option as it isn't sitting in the driver's view unlike others that mount to the windscreen, and it also doesn't get in the way of anything else inside the car, and you also still have full use of the cup holder as it doesn't get in the way of that either.

The phone holder bracket just wedges in place so there's no damage installing it, unlike some others that require screwing it in place or requires strong adhesive pads which then leave a nasty residue if you ever remove the phone holder later on.

PRICE: £16.99 + £5 postage in the UK. (message for a postage quote outside of UK).

If you'd like to order one let me me know in the comments below and I'll PM you the order details 🙂

How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote