Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 27th September 2021, 07:41   #1
minty2
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer

Default And the new owner is.......

Our very own Reebs (AKA Paul Ribi) who, accompanied by his young son, picked up my 2001 tourer last Sunday.

I must admit that after nearly 7 years of ownership and many thousands spent on bringing it back to (almost) new after 20 years on the road, I was very sad to see the car go.
And here it is at its new home a few hours later next to another car of the same pedigree!

Anyway I wish Paul all the best with the car and I'm really glad that it's gone to someone who will take good care of what I think is a fine example of the mark. My Rover owning days are probably over as I prepare to leave these shores possibly for good.

I would like to thank all those on the forum who have helped me with this car over the years, particularly Big Russ and Stocktake, both of whom live locally to me here in Leeds. Both men were happy to share their knowledge and experience of these cars, which I found invaluable! Also to M&G in Bradford who carried out most of the heavy lifting as far as maintenance and servicing were concerned. Thanks Darren!

But hang on, maybe my ownership of a R75 isn't over for ever...........!?

Parked not 500 metres down the road from our house in Poland. Czy powinienem umieścić notatkę na przedniej szybie?
minty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2021, 08:06   #2
vitesse
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 Saloon

Good luck to you with your move. At least if you decide on a Polish Rover you'll have lots of back-up in Toaf's homeland.

Wonder if this is the Tourer? https://forum.roverki.eu/viewtopic.php?t=109449

Regards
vitesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2021, 08:55   #3
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Hi David, just wishing you well on your travels, pleasure to share a cuppa, stores and memories with you. Take care,
D...

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2021, 09:19   #4
minty2
Loves to post

Rover 75 Tourer

There's nothing in the description that gives away its location and without pictures, it's impossible to know. The car in question is parked in a hamlet called Radojewo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitesse View Post
Good luck to you with your move. At least if you decide on a Polish Rover you'll have lots of back-up in Toaf's homeland.

Wonder if this is the Tourer? https://forum.roverki.eu/viewtopic.php?t=109449

Regards
minty2 is offline   Reply With Quote