Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd July 2018, 09:16   #11
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Good morning Dawn and Julien, we are really looking forward to seeing the Black Pearl at the National Meet, all proud and glorious See you soon. Our commiserations for moving on Silver Dream, but needs must.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2018, 09:40   #12
Rev Jules
This is my second home

Rover 75 Tourer+

Thanked 3,929 Times in 2,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Good morning Dawn and Julien, we are really looking forward to seeing the Black Pearl at the National Meet, all proud and glorious See you soon. Our commiserations for moving on Silver Dream, but needs must.

Good morning Phil how are you both, are you now on the mend, yes just feeling a bit apprehensive that she will come back a cracking example, dont know what to expect I am sure she will, I have another little surprise up my sleeve, but that's another story,

Love to Jessica, catch up with you both at the national, will you have your beloved Rover with you.

Julien
Rev Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2018, 11:32   #13
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post
Good morning Phil how are you both, are you now on the mend, yes just feeling a bit apprehensive that she will come back a cracking example, dont know what to expect I am sure she will, I have another little surprise up my sleeve, but that's another story,

Love to Jessica, catch up with you both at the national, will you have your beloved Rover with you.

Julien
Good morning Julien, I am on a strict diet of a bowl of rice for lunch with tuna flakes and no dairy products, but am in training for the full English at the Ugly Duckling, so feeling much better. The tooth is nagging and I might have to have further treatment once I am back in the UK. I am trying to avoid having all of my teeth pulled out. I have memories of working in a Psychiatric hospital in the days of the long white coats and 60 bedded dormitory wards, having to fumble through a basket of false teeth on the morning shift, whilst trying to find a set to fit inside the patients mouth. Eventually with improvements, every patient had their own denture pot with a lid. The hospital was closed ages ago.

I am now intrigued about your surprise Peter H is very kindly picking me up from Heathrow early Sunday morning and then he is taking me to Andy's to collect the old V6. It is going to look beautiful and gleaming, then a leisurely drive to London

p.s the 1998 S reg will be at the national, thanks Julien for asking.

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 23rd July 2018 at 11:35..
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2018, 16:30   #14
Sebastienclement
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Jules View Post

It is a sad day I have had to sell my Silver Dream LWB, a class of its own, such a shame she has to go.
It was one of the most comfortable cars I have owned, but needs must, hopefully the new owner will treat and look after her the way I have.

She gets picked up next Sunday, and will be homed in Aylesbury.

Rev
She will receive the very best care, I promise!

Very much looking forward to Sunday - Looks like I will be arriving in Nottingham about 2pm, I'll drop you a line towards the end of the week to discuss the finer details
Sebastienclement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2018, 16:31   #15
75c
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon

Brilliant ! she's staying in the club.
75c is offline   Reply With Quote