Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 10th December 2020, 07:02   #1
Georgies Dad
This is my second home

Land Rover

Thanked 2,925 Times in 1,979 Posts
Default The truth is out there

The former head of Israel’s space programme claims aliens have agreed a deal with Donald Trump for him to not tweet about them while they carry out experiments on Earth. “They don’t want to start mass hysteria,” he said. Professor Eshed also claimed that the aliens have a secret base on Mars where they meet US astronauts.

Steve and Georgie

Together Forever

Lonely days are long
Twilight sings a song
All the happiness that used to be

Soon my eyes will close
Soon I'll find repose
And in dreams, you're always near to me

I'll see you in my dreams
And then I'll hold you in my dreams
Georgies Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2020, 10:30   #2
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

The aliens don't have to worry about starting mass hysteria, Trump is more than capable of doing that himself.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2020, 11:48   #3
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgies Dad View Post
The former head of Israel’s space programme claims aliens have agreed a deal with Donald Trump for him to not tweet about them while they carry out experiments on Earth. “They don’t want to start mass hysteria,” he said. Professor Eshed also claimed that the aliens have a secret base on Mars where they meet US astronauts.
The 'former' head ......

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2020, 18:46   #4
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Oh Dear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgies Dad View Post
His working life seems to be embedded in his dementia as often happens early in the illness. The simple fact is that no-one believes anything Donald Trump posts on twitter anyway, as Donald would say, this is fake news.
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2020, 19:07   #5
jackatesme
This is my second home

rover 75 saloon.Renault Captur 1.5 diesel.

Thanked 1,242 Times in 702 Posts

Perhaps when the Aliens do come and take over the world, they may do a better job than the leaders we got today. I don't think it's possible they could do a worse one.
3,021 of 4,744 Connie SE
239 of 1.685 Platinum Gold.
"Maralyn": Platinum Blonde,Troublesome,Unpredictable.
jackatesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2020, 20:06   #6
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Question

If the big-bang theory is correct and it was a standard explosion and not a shaped one then why would we be alone in the Cosmos ... i.e., are we alone on planet Earth? No we are not. There is still a lot of life that exists with us on planet Earth despite human greed and selfishness which has destroyed a lot of it. Why would the Cosmos be devoid of life given its abundance on planet Earth? If the BB theory is indeed correct then surely any life that exists on planets that are further away from the explosion than planet Earth will be more advanced. Any closer to the explosion then not so, maybe dinosaurs do exist closer to the BB? A sort of time travel constrained only by our current understanding of light and its speed.
WillyHeckaslike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2020, 20:09   #7
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2020, 20:15   #8
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post
Fake news!

the guy in the grey suit is the security guard was shot dead at the beginning of 'Heat' ! That happened in 1995! That image was recorded in 1997!

It could be a twin of course (or alternative multiple birth)

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2020, 13:09   #9
COLVERT
This is my second home

R75 Saloon.

Thanked 2,167 Times in 1,816 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyHeckaslike View Post
If the big-bang theory is correct and it was a standard explosion and not a shaped one then why would we be alone in the Cosmos ... i.e., are we alone on planet Earth? No we are not. There is still a lot of life that exists with us on planet Earth despite human greed and selfishness which has destroyed a lot of it. Why would the Cosmos be devoid of life given its abundance on planet Earth? If the BB theory is indeed correct then surely any life that exists on planets that are further away from the explosion than planet Earth will be more advanced. Any closer to the explosion then not so, maybe dinosaurs do exist closer to the BB? A sort of time travel constrained only by our current understanding of light and its speed.
I believe evolution is TIME related not distance. Time after the BANG will be about the same on any mass travelling out from the bang.
Evolution then being time related. It all depends on the conditions on any planet that favour the start of life. Our planet could have been the first.-----Nobody knows.
COLVERT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2020, 16:39   #10
WillyHeckaslike
This is my second home

Rovers 75 & 25

Distance is time regards the BB theory. The universe is accelerating away from something ... the BB? Planet Earth is not at the front of that acceleration so we cannot be the first. If the BB is correct and a standard explosion then the matter which gave rise to planet Earth and the existence of all life on Earth was surely thrown out in all directions. At a point in time from the BB the conditions prevailed for stars, planets and life on similar planets to form - surely ditto all around the circumference of a standard explosion. We cannot be alone in the cosmos, not even on planet Earth are we so. As the years go by we improve our knowledge and understanding, should it therefore not follow that the knowledge and understanding of those on planets in advance of us in the acceleration/expansion (they have had more time} will have evolved further than us? Conversely life forms closer to the BB than us will be behind us in terms of evolution. The conditions for life and its evolution will differ in terms of time and distance from the BB explosion as with any explosion, too close to the BB then maybe too hot and violent.
WillyHeckaslike is offline   Reply With Quote