Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 1st June 2019, 12:57   #1
Lovel
I really should get out more.......

P6B, L550, Imp, F56, Commando

Default Rover 75 Connoisseur SE 1.8T 160PS Aberdeenshire

Time to sell. £950.00 Ono.

Frostfire red. Very original, 2005 Rover 75 saloon 1.8T Connoissuer SE, turbo petrol, (160ps MGZT tune fitted) manual, 81,650 miles. Genuine car, average fuel consumption 33mpg.
MOT until 21st June 2020. Last two or three MOTs no advisories.
Desirable Serpent alloy wheels, unscathed. 4 summer tyres are Avon and have approx 7mm tread. Winter tyres with alloy wheels are also included which have Uniroyal tyres with approx 7mm tread all round.
200ps ECU available.
Car would put some 5 year old models to shame, really good condition for its age.
Meticulously maintained and upgraded where appropriate. Books and paperwork file comprehensive.
I am not an obsessive about polishing and hence the underbonnet area is as it is with grease applied to exposed bolt heads and thread. I couldn’t care how the underbonnet area looks, what is important is that it functions fully.
Is used well and not treated with kid gloves. It just goes and goes and doesn’t complain.
Exceptional reliability . I have owned for approx 5 years.
Two keys. AC system is working.
Leather electric heated seats with memory. Reverse sensors, Digital Bluetooth radio with USB, electric windows
Anybody that knows these cars will know the their Achilles heal is the cooling system. Certain components have been changed in the cooling system that minimise that risk, metal inlet manifold and alloy t-pieces have been fitted, amongst other parts.
Also and very unique to the Rover 75 this is one of only 10 or so cars in the UK to have a coolant level sensor fitted as the manufacturer had originally intended but omitted on cost grounds. The sensor is incorporated into the dashboard as per the MG Rover design. A mere 120cc loss in fluid will trigger the warning light in the IPK. That is far faster than watching a temp gauge which is out of sight and only warns when the temp starts to climb.
Pre wired for rain sensor and self dip mirror (just waiting for screen to get hit with a stone before replacing) Includes sensor and mirror in sale.

Come and see it. You will not be disappointed.

Absolutely no faults.

Last edited by Lovel; 1st June 2019 at 15:30..
Lovel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2019, 13:05   #2
Lovel

Continued photos

Old 9th June 2019, 19:02   #3
Lovel

Default Sold pending pick up

Sold to a member on here, pending pick-up.