Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th August 2016, 06:18   #11
Darcydog
This is my second home

Thanked 3,170 Times in 2,096 Posts

There is a real issue re overcrowding on Trains - anyone who has to use the Trains from here in the SW would attest to that.

I do not think re-nationalising them would be of any benefit. The only benefit of a nationalised utility is to the politicians who then control it

Sadly this stunt by Corbyn tells us two things - a) He wants to use the overcrowding issue to support his view on Re-Nationalisation and b) he is quite prepared to "Spin" the truth in order to try to make his point.

A true politician.
Old 24th August 2016, 10:55   #12
topman
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyland Worldmaster View Post
Richard Branson and others are probably more miffed about JC's desire to see re-nationalisation of the railways.
I think your right, might be getting worried if that idea starts to gain momentum.

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
Old 24th August 2016, 15:20   #13
James.uk
Passed Away

2002 Pale Blue. Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur auto. 170K miles

Corbyn has been under a concentrated attack from all quarters starting day one, it would be unwise to believe anything you read about him.....

Personally i think the establishment are scared stiff of him... And they are right to be, us brits are sick to death of being ripped of by our established ripper offers innit.....
Old 24th August 2016, 15:40   #14
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

In spite of Corbyn's long tenure as union activist, local councillor and constituency MP, his experience of the way to behave in public is nil, having always relied on sycophants in the past. He has for years appealed only to the 'lower ranks' of professional politicians and has not had any hope of achieving office - ambitions which if held might have improved his radar for bad publicity.

He is the beneficiary of a vacuum in their hierarchy following the departure of the hopeless Miliband and the complete absence of any meretricious competition. Whatever Virginal shenanigans went on, it will expose him as a dinosaur and given his present competition will render his party unelectable. Theresa will love it.
Old 24th August 2016, 18:07   #15
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Corbyn is a skilful political old hand. He manipulated the press and they sucked up to him. He won't lose any sleep over this.
Old 24th August 2016, 20:28   #16
Darcydog
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Corbyn is a skilful political old hand. He manipulated the press and they sucked up to him. He won't lose any sleep over this.
Skilful? - he can only preach to the converted - the rest of us see him as a joke!

I do not think he could manipulate a train timetable to book him and his party four seats together! - And if you think he is able to manipulate the Press - then Listen to how Sky News ripped into Corbyn.

Sadly the Conservatives ARE losing sleep over this - they cannot stop laughing!
Old 24th August 2016, 22:10   #17
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcydog View Post
Skilful? - he can only preach to the converted - the rest of us see him as a joke!
!
The big 'I AM' ...as per usual

Pathetic
Old 25th August 2016, 06:24   #18
Darcydog
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
The big 'I AM' ...as per usual

Pathetic
Yeah Yeah – Whatever – anyone daring to criticise Corbyn is used to being on the end of personal abuse.

Labour MP’s not supporting Corbyn get almost daily abuse – Here is what Ben Bradshaw said recently – you can listen to his interview here:-

http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.u...ail/story.html

Discussing threats against Labour MPs the Exeter politician publicly urged Corbyn to call off these "Momentum thugs" and said condemnations were not enough.

"The people around him control them." Bradshaw said, "Hopefully we're in the process of clearing up the mess, but look, let's be clear, that attack on Angela Eagle's office overnight and the forced cancellation of her event today because of a threat to the owner of the premises is totally unacceptable and shocking. And I'm afraid these ritual condemnations from Jeremy Corbyn are just not enough.

"We need action. He always condemns, he always says it shouldn't happen, he never actually does anything. He could call off these Momentum thugs now. The people around him control them. He should take them off now and expel them if they're members of the party.
In the interview Bradshaw added: "It's not just this attack. Labour MPs are being subjected to daily death threats, rape threats, people demonstrating outside their offices, and are being encouraged to, by Momentum, by people around Jeremy Corbyn. This is totally unacceptable."

So, - Nice man Corbyn.

I always didagreed with his views but thought him honest. But his condoning the threats and violence going on within the Labour party now, under his Leadership, together with the messy silly stunt that was “Traingate” shows him to be exactly as Margaret Hodge stated

Devious

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...yn-devious-man
Old 25th August 2016, 07:08   #19
Leyland Worldmaster
This is my second home

Audi A2 1.4TDI

Thanked 1,622 Times in 1,057 Posts
Arrow Information:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcydog View Post
Yeah Yeah – Whatever – anyone daring to criticise Corbyn is used to being on the end of personal abuse.

Labour MP’s not supporting Corbyn get almost daily abuse – Here is what Ben Bradshaw said recently – you can listen to his interview here:-

http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.u...ail/story.html

Discussing threats against Labour MPs the Exeter politician publicly urged Corbyn to call off these "Momentum thugs" and said condemnations were not enough.

"The people around him control them." Bradshaw said, "Hopefully we're in the process of clearing up the mess, but look, let's be clear, that attack on Angela Eagle's office overnight and the forced cancellation of her event today because of a threat to the owner of the premises is totally unacceptable and shocking. And I'm afraid these ritual condemnations from Jeremy Corbyn are just not enough.

"We need action. He always condemns, he always says it shouldn't happen, he never actually does anything. He could call off these Momentum thugs now. The people around him control them. He should take them off now and expel them if they're members of the party.
In the interview Bradshaw added: "It's not just this attack. Labour MPs are being subjected to daily death threats, rape threats, people demonstrating outside their offices, and are being encouraged to, by Momentum, by people around Jeremy Corbyn. This is totally unacceptable."

So, - Nice man Corbyn.

I always didagreed with his views but thought him honest. But his condoning the threats and violence going on within the Labour party now, under his Leadership, together with the messy silly stunt that was “Traingate” shows him to be exactly as Margaret Hodge stated

Devious

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...yn-devious-man
The attack was on the premises that contained Andrea Eagle's office; not the office itself. A fact not widely reported; although not anywhere near the front pages.

🏓

Last edited by Leyland Worldmaster; 25th August 2016 at 07:10.. Reason: Because some badgers don't understand what this has to do with trains!
Old 25th August 2016, 07:51   #20
Darcydog
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyland Worldmaster View Post
The attack was on the premises that contained Andrea Eagle's office; not the office itself. A fact not widely reported; although not anywhere near the front pages.
The fact that the thugs could not get that close to Eagle's office hardly exonerates them from any wrongdoing.

The intimidation of those who have differing views to Corbyn and his "inner circle" is appalling and harks back to the bad old days of Labour - which of course many say Corbyn et al represent.

When you get 44 Female MP's writing an open letter to their Party Leader complaining of threats and intimidation:-

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...calating-abuse

“The culture of hatred and division that is being sown does not benefit anybody, not the party, not the leader and certainly not the British people. We hope that a significant shift takes place within the Labour party regarding the way we deal with future incidents.”

- indicates that something very distasteful and nasty indeed is being allowed to fester under Corbyn's "leadership".

Last edited by Darcydog; 25th August 2016 at 07:52.. Reason: Link update
Closed Thread