Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 27th February 2007, 20:15   #1
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts
Default More autochanger ?'s

I bought my tourer with a harmony head unit and no autochanger. i bought a fascia adaptor, harness adaptor with remote controll harness and fitted my alpine tape unit and autochanger. The problem is it looks too aftermarket!!!! sounds silly i know but just looks out of place. I know i can get a connect 2 adaptor for a Sony or kenwood but can i get an adapter to make the alpine changer work with the harmony unit? Also i read somewhere on here that some of the tourers allready have a connect adapter fitted in the rear near side, i have never seen any is this true?
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2007, 21:24   #2
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

Yes Quite True. Mine came fitted with a Sony T69 CD Unit in rear side of Tourer, there is a panel each side, one side Sat Nav other side CD player. This was connected to a connects 2 box mounted across rear entrance shelf cover. Was meant to be an upgrade Sound system inc 8 Channel Harmon Karden Amp and seperate tweters front and rear and upgraded speakers. (Still NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-!)
JohnDotCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2007, 18:25   #3
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

Dont think mine has the adapter as when i fitted the Alpine tape deck i didn't see any aftermarket wiring at the head unit, i assume it would be prewired at the head unit?
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote