Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 4th January 2017, 07:47   #21
stevenicks
This is my second home

MG ZT 180 Auto / Rover 75 2.0 Diesel

Thanked 1,666 Times in 1,264 Posts

Thank you for all the hard work, effort and dedication you put into it Jim. I always found you to be very efficient and polite. Enjoy your armchair view sir

Steve
stevenicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2017, 14:21   #22
J1MBO
This is my second home

Roverless & now carless

Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,301 Posts

Thanks again guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by rab60bit View Post
Must have passed each other somewhere in the area but as you aren't driving one at the moment I wouldn't recognise you as an MGR owner..!
I've got two X-power/Tempest Mk2's - the saloon is my regular chariot, the tourer is a long term project (at least that's what I keep telling the Mrs.) and we have a similar coloured Jazz. If you spot the Contemporary sometime give me a wave - and thanks for all you've done for the Club
I'll keep an eye out for you John.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejon View Post
As with many others Jim,many thanks for everything you have done for this club in the roles you have undertaken over the years,very much appreciated by everyone we are certain.

Your Sterling work in the club shop,will be carried forward by Brian as he did us all proud once before in the role,many thanks Bri,Jan & I would therefore like to pass on our praise for the professional way you carried out what I can imagine can't be an easy task.

We hope you can possibly take things a little easier now & carry on enjoying the club knowing all that you have done, as said has been very much appreciated by all & for that we sincerely thank you very much.

Please pass on our regards & best wishes to Jean,again we wish you both the very best of health & good wishes for 2017 & hope to see you both at many meets to come,take care in all you do.

Very Best Wishes.....John & Jan.
Thanks John for your very kind words, they are really appreciated.

Our best to you and Jan, look forward to meeting up with you again very soon.

Jim & Jean
J1MBO is offline   Reply With Quote